Should this have annoyed me?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
So my part time job I run a basketball program for 5-10 year olds it's at a school and theres other clubs and shyt going on at the same time.

Anyway you always meet in the cafeteria, so i'm waiting there and another program comes strolling in and I guess a girl opened the door and held it for everyone which was mostly boys. Well lady who is in charge of the program that they were involved in went ballistic and told all the boys to leave the cafeteria and walk back in because they never should of allowed a girl to hold the door for them and thats not how the world works and they were so disrespectful and they needed to learn manners.

Listen i'm all for opening doors for a women and I semi get what she was saying but to be so outraged and to be so entitled felt a little ridiculous to me. She's planting seeds in childrens heads for both the boys and the girls. I wanted to go over and say something. Is it really that big of a tragedy if some girl gets to a door first and feels like being generous and holds the door for people? Not only are you telling the boys it's wrong but you also telling the girl to never help people that she should only be served. I thought that it was uncalled for shyt really got on my nerves.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my part time job I run a basketball program for 5-10 year olds it's at a school and theres other clubs and shyt going on at the same time.

Anyway you always meet in the cafeteria, so i'm waiting there and another program comes strolling in and I guess a girl opened the door and held it for everyone which was mostly boys. Well lady who is in charge of the program that they were involved in went ballistic and told all the boys to leave the cafeteria and walk back in because they never should of allowed a girl to hold the door for them and thats not how the world works and they were so disrespectful and they needed to learn manners.

Listen i'm all for opening doors for a women and I semi get what she was saying but to be so outraged and to be so entitled felt a little ridiculous to me. She's planting seeds in childrens heads for both the boys and the girls. I wanted to go over and say something. Is it really that big of a tragedy if some girl gets to a door first and feels like being generous and holds the door for people? Not only are you telling the boys it's wrong but you also telling the girl to never help people that she should only be served. I thought that it was uncalled for shyt really got on my nerves.

Yea that's annoying, but you confronting a divorcee single mom wouldn't really change anything. She'd just chalk you up to being "another one of those ain't shyt, no good nikkas like my ex-husband *z-snap, neckroll*." and ignore you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the program was over, you should've walked out as she would've been and slammed the door on her.

Fukk wrong with these self entitled, haughty women who think the world should stop to serve them. Not EVERY women is some damn queen.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Face it, people look for shyt to kick shyt about and these are one of these
times. If the little girl wasn't complaining, then what's the problem.

I can see if they pulled a Jordan/Concord release and trampled
the girl, damn :heh:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Face it, people look for shyt to kick shyt about and these are one of these
times. If the little girl wasn't complaining, then what's the problem.

I can see if they pulled a Jordan/Concord release and trampled
the girl, damn :heh:

That's what I'm saying the girl had no problem doing it and there was no trampling or anything like that. Not only are you getting at them your basically also telling the little girl she was in the wrong as well.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
These are 5-10 year olds, let them enjoy their childhood before
we start introducing fukked up grown people politics to them

Maybe, lil mama was having a bad day and exploded on the kids