Should people of African American descent support same-sex marriage?

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
“All should support it. Marriage is a civil rightthat should be guaranteed to anybody regardlessof race, ethnicity, nationality or religion”

“Our society should not condone homosexuality. AsBlacks, we should set positive examples and SSMdoesn't do that.”

“people should decide for themselves, but same sexmarriage is an equal rights issue”

“I notice that the people who support this in thedebate are white. Blacks should not support thisbecause it is ungodly.”

“marriage equality is a fight over equal rights andprotection under the law...all Americans should support”

“People of African Descent are traditionallysocially conservative..."

http://www.civildebatewall.com/

:popcorn:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Gay ppl are eventually gonna get marriage rights. shyt dont happen overnight, just like with civil rights.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I don't like gay people, at all.

But it's not right to deny them the same laws as you would any other couple.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I've seen and heard of enough homosexuals come out with incredibly racist comments, and then they want to liken their "struggle" to that of black people. It's in no way the same so they should look elsewhere if they want unified support or empathy.

Nobody will have your back if you are black except for other black people and even then there are always some toms in the group.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Who cares. As black people have more to worry about than 2 nikkas getting married.