Should Mansa Musa be celebrated?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
image-placeholder-title.jpg

So you hand out all that gold on your pilgrimage to Mecca. Made the block hot.. now Cacs & Arabs are looking at West Africa like :ohhh:

present day..

E51--hcVEAM9Yho

:francis: Same with the moors? Dripping all over Europe during the "dark" ages..

images

fbc69b7388dd4b4747ffc35071cc0fa0.jpg

c4ae2ef0341e57d5d297ba428bec2b6d.jpg

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

e57a4e0f5ea915666046739591ffba1d.jpg

Is being flashy in our genes? :mjgrin:

Poor CACs must have been enraged seeing these nikkas

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
image-placeholder-title.jpg

So you hand out all that gold on your pilgrimage to Mecca. Made the block hot.. now Cacs & Arabs are looking at West Africa like :ohhh:

present day..

E51--hcVEAM9Yho

:francis: Same with the moors? Dripping all over Europe during the "dark" ages..

images

fbc69b7388dd4b4747ffc35071cc0fa0.jpg

c4ae2ef0341e57d5d297ba428bec2b6d.jpg

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

e57a4e0f5ea915666046739591ffba1d.jpg

Is being flashy in our genes? :mjgrin:

Poor CACs must have been enraged seeing these nikkas

i really don’t know why several movies haven’t been made about this.

I don’t wanna see any new movies made about slaves. Let’s see when the moors were running through Europe.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know why Non-ADOS women hate ADOS men

When they were back home in their village, they were the coldest..

"Akuya! Akuya!! I love you!!"

The village hustled money to send them to get an education in America.

Now, imagine going from being the coldest in the village... to another bytch on campus with a bad weave. Their ego cannot accept it. You had men going to the well for you and offering you fruit, now you got to compete with ADOS, Latina and Mixed race bytches. :wow:

So they become Black Feminists. "Black men are Trash" is really them being homesick in a twisted way. They need to humble themselves. Your not in Lagos anymore. This is America.

:mjgrin:

after he shyts on African women... he fetishizes them...

Zimbabwean Dimepiece Tiffany :noah:

Books Flight To Ghana.... :wow:
:mjgrin:

Don't Africans have the responsibility to educate themselves rather than letting the media do it? Media isn't exactly saying nice things about them, so why are they quick to agree to the stereotypes regarding to ADOS?

this you? you met all Africans? :heh:

when it comes to glorious history we share but then we not all Black when it's convenient. :mjpls:

should he be celebrated of course. heights of Black achievement. or is it African achievement.:ohhh: I can't keep up anymore. :mjlol:

you one of the goofies on this forum that loves to shyt on Africans then claim us when it benefits you :sas2:

Last edited:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
this you? you met all Africans? :heh:

when it comes to glorious history we share but then we not all Black when it's convenient. :mjpls:

should he be celebrated of course. heights of Black achievement. or is it African achievement.:ohhh: I can't keep up anymore. :mjlol:

you one of the goofies on this forum that loves to shyt on Africans then claim us when it benefits you :sas2:
oh so you mad about that comment :mjlol: also i'm a yardie :ufdup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
oh so you mad about that comment :mjlol: also i'm a yardie :ufdup:
you are a part of the problem. no matter where you from. :francis:

more receipts of flame fanning

:yeshrug:

Ngannou seem like he going the Mike Tyson route, where he get's bigheaded due to CACs admiring his physique and power(latent homosexual desires), they want him to fukk their wives.

Jones is undefeated dominated his division and doesnt give a fuk.

ADOS >>

01eewuug31i11.gif

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Man If this nikka was white these neanderthals would make mansa musa a national holiday. wealthiest man alive so much so that his fortune was deemed almost incalculable? They'd have mad statues and lessons on this mofo.
The same way we learned about Alexander the great. Only cause my niigga was melinated they don't publicize him and even diminish his name. Silly cacs love to pretend they're the only ones that can accomplish greatness. When in reality they stole and white washed everything in HIStory:mjlol:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i don't shyt on Africans, so good luck on finding receipts :ufdup:
I don't understand the Tariq Nasheed hate?

here you are equating us with white people (as an immigrant yourself) while feigning no knowledge of why brehs don't fukk with someone that creates anti-African propaganda... :unimpressed:

He the only nikka in media that call out the bullshyt and agendas, unapologetically for years...

Ever since he started doing FBA/ADOS, yall immigrant coli members have been furious.

Well i'm here to say he still that nikka.

:salute: to King Flex

I'm keeping an eye on you CACs and Immigrants. :ufdup:

agents abound...