Should I try watching "Lost"?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I watched a few episodes here and there.

Saw a few episodes from season 1. Caught bits and pieces of it throughout most of the other seasons.

Saw the finale already years ago (was at someone's house they were watching it).

The shyt just seemed so "out there" that I couldnt commit to watching it. However, there is a huge divide among people that watched it.....

some say the show was genius....others that the show truly was "lost"

Someone told me that just watching the first 2 or 3 seasons would be worth it.

What is The Coli brehs opinion..... Is this worth putting the time into watching?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I watched a few episodes here and there.

Saw a few episodes from season 1. Caught bits and pieces of it throughout most of the other seasons.

Saw the finale already years ago (was at someone's house they were watching it).

The shyt just seemed so "out there" that I couldnt commit to watching it. However, there is a huge divide among people that watched it.....

some say the show was genius....others that the show truly was "lost"

Someone told me that just watching the first 2 or 3 seasons would be worth it.

What is The Coli brehs opinion..... Is this worth putting the time into watching?

YES, "Lost" is worth watching!!! It's a GOAT show, IMO. Everyone who has watched the show on Blu-ray/DVD/SVOD after the series ended, loves it. The folks who shyt on the show are folks who watched the show week-to-week when it was on & got to caught up in the mysteries.

Here a couple of threads with folks discussing it:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-i-after-4-years-im-re-watching-lost-for-the-first-time.184793/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/just-started-watching-lost.179081

Here are the trailers for the DVD/Blu-ray releases:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
watch the first few episodes. guess how you think its going to end. your guess is probably correct, as many had the main gist of the ending pegged right from the jump. save yourself a shytload of time to be letdown by the show.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was damn good until they got to the last few episodes. Basically before you know what the end game exactly is, there's a lot of mystery and its kinda fun to speculate.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
It really starts off as a great show, but your opinions on it may change by season 4. it really falls off badly. i only finished it just to get answers. still in my top 10, but i used to have it top 2 until it fell off.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First season is excellent but ehhhh. I wouldn't waste time, you might trick yourself into the watching the other seasons, and they are garbage.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Good show, they dropped the ball on the final 3 episodes. But I would recommend Lost to anyone.