Should I invest in a tablet and if so, which one should I buy?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I'm going to school now and I have no way to access the internet when I'm at work. I have a desktop at home and have no access to internet except through phone when at work. I'm taking online classes however and need to be able to do some coursework while on breaks at work. Please advice coli...not trying to spend more than 350

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now that the kinks have been worked out the Nexus 7 is the tablet to get imo. Portable enough to carry around easily and will even fit in a large pocket or back pocket but large enough to see well. I got mine tethered to my iPhone 5 so i get Internet where ever i need. Almost never leave home without both these days.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so you have no internet for your desktop at home.. and cant access internet while work? did i get that right? (unless i misunderstood your post)......... then why'd you apply for an online course then?

anyway, for 350 or less

>nexus 7 (2013 gen) from android side
>ipad mini? from apple's side

i personally recommend the nexus 7 though

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
so you have no internet for your desktop at home.. and cant access internet while work? did i get that right? (unless i misunderstood your post)......... then why'd you apply for an online course then?

anyway, for 350 or less

>nexus 7 (2013 gen) from android side
>ipad mini? from apple's side

i personally recommend the nexus 7 though
yeah I meant to just say no internet access at work except for phone but i have a desktop at home with internet