Should I call Child Services on this stupid Bytch? (Pic's inside)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So this past weekend I was trolling CL and POF (still trolling POF) but this chick send me a nude photo with her baby sleep on the bed. At first I kinda laughed it off. But the more I think about it the more I think she is a un-fit mother for doing some shyt like that.

What do yall think?

Now I know yall like Morethan1 where the pic's

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/15434-official-time-troll-plenty-fish-movement-50.html Page 50 the last post on the page
His_Excellence_Reincar uploaded for a nikka

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You think she doesnt deserve to have her child anymore? Ask your mother, not a league of satanists.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So she doesn't deserve to have her child anymore, because her child (who she probably breastfeeds) sees her titties out?

She might be trifling, but you're doing a lot.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You think she doesnt deserve to have her child anymore? Ask your mother, not a league of satanists.

I fukk with satanists on The Coli

So she doesn't deserve to have her child anymore, because her child (who she probably breastfeeds) sees her titties out?

She might be trifling, but you're doing a lot.

How am I doing alot? People have gotten they kids taken for far less. I heard stories from friends that work in the system

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
When you call child protective services, what will your complaint be?

You'll have to give detailed information even if you're an anonymous caller.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this past weekend I was trolling CL and POF (still trolling POF) but this chick send me a nude photo with her baby sleep on the bed. At first I kinda laughed it off. But the more I think about it the more I think she is a un-fit mother for doing some shyt like that.

What do yall think?

Now I know yall like Morethan1 where the pic's

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/15434-official-time-troll-plenty-fish-movement-50.html Page 50 the last post on the page
His_Excellence_Reincar uploaded for a nikka

You cant troll her and then get mad when you see some shyt you disagree with or get trolled yourself. Leave her be she is prolly breastfeeding the little one

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

How am I doing alot? People have gotten they kids taken for far less. I heard stories from friends that work in the system

So basically you gonna try to get her child taken away to make people here laugh? I hope you dont make any enemies here. People will have no mercy.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
How does showing her titties on the internet or being around a her baby half naked endanger the welfare of her child or cause the child bodily harm/mental distress?

This is why you are doing a lot. Calm down.

So basically you gonna try to get her child taken away to make people here laugh? I hope you dont make any enemies here. People will have no mercy.
Dude takes the internet way too seriously. :merchant: He's fukkin' crazy.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Y'all really trying to ruin peoples lives man. It's okay to troll but getting the law involved when there's really no foul play is ridiculous. But shyt, why call authorities when your P.O Ray(or whatever his name is) posts here :mjpls:

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
When you call child protective services, what will your complaint be?

You'll have to give detailed information even if you're an anonymous caller.

I said Should I. Never said I would.

You cant troll her and then get mad when you see some shyt you disagree with or get trolled yourself. Leave her be she is prolly breastfeeding the little one

You got a point

No its not to make people laugh. I never stated that

How does showing her titties on the internet or being around a her baby half naked endanger the welfare of her child or cause the child bodily harm/mental distress?

This is why you are doing a lot. Calm down.

Dude takes the internet way too seriously. :merchant:

Again I said should I,never said I would

Daps
screen-shot-2012-03-20-at-12-09-00-pm.png

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Y'all really trying to ruin peoples lives man. It's okay to troll but getting the law involved when there's really no foul play is ridiculous. But shyt, why call authorities when your P.O Ray(or whatever his name is) posts here :mjpls:

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I never said he post here. I said I told him about the site. He said he might sign up :stylin:

What up Ray if you reading this thread. :stylin:

why you trying to snitch for :pachaha:

You dont think thats un-fit? Never said i would snitch. I said Should I