Should every Mini-van have a permanent bumper sticker that says "GET MARRIED BREHS"?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
where do you see men driving minivans? whenever i see one it's a woman driving it.
at any cost no excuse for driving a minivan :scusthov: ....don't care how big your fam is....there are SUV's that seat 9 people.

edit: sorry @twan83 hunny :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
where do you see men driving minivans? whenever i see one it's a woman driving it.
at any cost no excuse for driving a minivan :scusthov: ....don't care how big your fam is....there are SUV's that seat 9 people.

edit: sorry @twan83 hunny :dead:

na u good i know they aint the greatest too look at but the trunk space is why i like them where the suv dont have much when u go the 7 seater unless its a suburban

and the van has good mpg too

shyt the other day i fitted a 2 couches in it by putting the seats down :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
na u good i know they aint the greatest too look at but the trunk space is why i like them where the suv dont have much when u go the 7 seater unless its a suburban

and the van has good mpg too

shyt the other day i fitted a 2 couches in it by putting the seats down :ahh:
you aren't lying about that gas mileage. we rented a Chrysler Town & Country about 2 years ago for a trip and it was so plush and nice...:leon: and great on gas. made me rethink my attitude on minivans a bit. :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:beli: So shes got you pushing the minivan. Whats she driving? :leon:

na i wanted the van to be honest i had a suv but it kept fukking up so i traded it in broken which the dealership didnt catch :laff:

my suv was seated for 5 and i wanted more room and went with the van cuz my parents had that when i was growing up

she pushing a scion that i got her

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
you aren't lying about that gas mileage. we rented a Chrysler Town & Country about 2 years ago for a trip and it was so plush and nice...:leon: and great on gas. made me rethink my attitude on minivans a bit. :ehh:

ya when i had the suv that shyt was a gas guzzler :snoop: but they feel more smooth to drive and higher off ground than van

but the van gas is so much more better and its easier too move things for me
especially since im gonna be moving again soon

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
na i wanted the van to be honest i had a suv but it kept fukking up so i traded it in broken which the dealership didnt catch :laff:

my suv was seated for 5 and i wanted more room and went with the van cuz my parents had that when i was growing up

she pushing a scion that i got her

:usure: We're all friends here, breh