Should every father be spending father's day with their son

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk regardless of the age...should every man who has a son or daughter for that matter be spending this coming sunday with them

a coworker of mine has a 4 year old son with a woman he is no longer with. I told him he should spend sunday with his son, but he is talking about spending the day with his current girl

what are your thoughts

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
negro sounds like a simp. you don't put a woman over your children... your flesh and blood. That woman could leave any time, but his children will carry on his legacy.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
absolutely need to spend time with your son everyday. Otherwise he gonna be learnin mackin lessons from Drake :heh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
if you dont see your kids on a regular basis dont even spend fathers day with em. just gonna get their hopes up and then bounce again :yeshrug:

concise

Veteran
Daps
No.

They should be doing whatever it is they normally do or what they actually want to do without pressure from a promotion that is not actually based on family.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I didnt explain myself properly what I was trying to say is....lets say a man has a child with a woman that he is no longer with. He sees his child on the regular but either this sunday isnt one of those regular days or what have you should he pick his son up to spend time on that particular day

concise

Veteran
Daps
I guess I didnt explain myself properly what I was trying to say is....lets say a man has a child with a woman that he is no longer with. He sees his child on the regular but either this sunday isnt one of those regular days or what have you should he pick his son up to spend time on that particular day

This sounds like the intro to the first lesson in iconoclasm.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You should spend time with your kids on every day. Fathers day should be the day where everyone leaves you the fukk alone and you have some time for yourself.

this is how I'll probably play it. I mean I'm with them everyday cuz we all live together, so spending time with them wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
As a full time father, it would be kinda dope to have a day to myself. I can just chill in my man cave and sh!t have my son and wifey bringing me sandwiches and drinks..

But thats a lil much, My son has a basketball game on Fathers Day and I don't miss none of his games. Plus he ALWAYS gets me something (usually small, but something) on Father's Day so I couldn't just diss the lil nikka to go do something else

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If he sees his kid every day, what's another day to go see him, especially one that celebrates fathers? Kids remember what their dads did... He can be the father that made the effort and that he looks up and respects or he can be the one the kid doesn't care for. Your son is the one that carries your memory and carries on your family name. Your kids are your flesh and blood. You don't ever put no woman ahead of your children.