Should Black People be Charged for Knowledge & Wisdom? "Yall not gonna play Black power cheap bytch"

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
General Seti set the record straight with pure raw emotion , facts and too many quotes

Talks about on how he feeds the community and how folks left the elders for dead, with no donations, but constantly using the elder's work for their own benefits

"Yall go see these rappers, paying tickets for $500/$300 dollars, and yall bytches pay it with no problem"

"Yall drinking like fish, you stay in the arab stores"

"You can't be nice to bytch azz nikkas"
:russ:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends what knowledge he has to impart... Paying is certainly cheaper than conducting research yourself

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is to be sold, not to be told.

Black people only get upset over spending money when that money is going to go to other Black people. When a Black person charges them for something it's "Come on, brother, let me get a discount" or "Nah, it's a scam, he actually wants me to PAY for what he's giving me." But when white people or the Koreans or Indians or Jews or whomever is selling the exact same thing, usually of lower quality, Black people will run to overpay for it. :snoop:

All Star
Daps
If people are willing to pay for what he has to say, I see no issue.