Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
images

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
That's just more suffering for you midgets.:ufdup:

We get more money, more women, more respect, more power, more of everything beneficial to the male experience:blessed:.

You short dudes lose at life and women biologically despise you on top of it. :hhh:

I wouldn't even wait to die early if I was short, id just kill myself and get it over with. :rudy:

Living the rest of your adult life eye to eye with high school cac females, and calling yourself a grown man. Pathetic. :pachaha::bryan::heh:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya

We get more money, more women, more respect, more power, more of everything beneficial to the male experience:blessed:.

You short dudes lose at life and women biologically despise you on top of it. :hhh:

I wouldn't even wait to die early if I was short, id just kill myself and get it over with. :rudy:

Living the rest of your adult life eye to eye with high school cac females, and calling yourself a grown man. Pathetic. :pachaha::bryan::heh:

Breh :mjlol:

Even though Im a short breh, your short nikka slander never fails to make me laugh :dead:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest

Nikka's thyroid is malfunction but he talmbot winning

Bytches know we dance better thus move better....so she automatically respects the stroke game
tumblr_p8bng29FSr1r7jvayo2_400.gif

3hKFQyi.gif