Shortest time u dated someone before becoming official

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the shortest length of time ive dated a chick before we become monogamous was like 6 weeks, the longest was like 4 months

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
The current chick i'm seeing i met off POF and we just went semi-official with it after 3 weeks. It's that hot and heave honeymoon state that got us but at the same time I'm good at deciphering who's a good girl so as much as i wanted to fight it i said fukk it, been single for a minute so it's time to get back to that sweet dating life and didn't wanna share that chick...and no i'm not sharing her because i met her of POF lol...gotta say that for y'alls predictable asses.

If a chick doesn't wanna lock you down asap, you not doing it right.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
4 months. I take it slow. Gotta make sure they know they have to work for that title.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I didn't date, I was picky to the point that if I was talking to you like that, I better be the only nikka you talking to
blog_bayless_crop_exayirj1.png

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
2 days :snoop: broad was trying to get me to take her to 2 different restaurants in a day and get a five star hotel while i had my own place.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Less than a week in high school. We ain't even do anything together besides text, ship didnt even last longer than we were talking. Found out later she was a roller. Once I found out I could see it plain as day :snoop:

Thinking back I shoulda at least got my dikk sucked. She had them squirrel cheeks.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im actually surprised to hear these answers, you usually hear the saying to guys not to express interest in a woman or tell her that you are feeling her because then she will have you by the balls, but for you guys to get in relationships so quick some of that must have been thrown out the window

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
LOL going through this now with a chick. Known her for 2 months but never really talked to her like that just kept it cordial (co-worker). Smashed on the second date and now she's ready to call me her boyfriend.

I'm not tryna be that right now though....:yeshrug: