Shooting on MIT campus (School locked down & officer shot)

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
MIT Says There's a Shooter on the Loose and an Officer Down on Campus - Adam Clark Estes - The Atlantic Wire

Updated 11:21 p.m.: MIT issued an emergency alert at 10:48 on Thursday night reporting shots fired on the university campus. MIT's school newspaper, The Tech, reports, "Shots fired near 32 Vassar St (Stata Center), police officer down. Please stay inside." That report is backed up by CBS News's Bonney Kapp who reports hearing "officer down" on the police scanner just before the MIT alert went out. The Tech followed up a few minutes later, reporting that the injured officer was from MIT Police and was being taken to Mass. General Hospital. For now, details are scarce, but the suspect is on the loose and considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Police are on the scene and searching for the suspect, while the university's ordered all students and staff to remain indoors.

143823dc2e63f20b7f196232cd724d49_614x463.jpg

:mindblown: wtf is going on

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Wake me up when they start talking about all the little ignorant nikkas in Chicago that are killing each other.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
in the comments from the article. take it with a grain of salt

I live just around the corner from there, the neighborhood 7-11 got held up right before the shooting. From what I hear on the police scanner, it's related to that, rather than the bombings. That being said, the police aren't messing around. There's SWAT and police helicopters all over the place.

it might just be a random shooting. happens in boston :manny:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Wake me up when they start talking about all the little ignorant nikkas in Chicago that are killing each other.

My cousin in Chi is telling me about the sinkholes in the expressways over there, swallowing up cars :damn:

*edit* 3,333rd post :mindblown: Some eerie numbers in my family