She's 70 years young brehs.....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can i see what the ass looks like? if its some ole deflated granny ass, i cants fukks with it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
FDA going throw her raw food eating advocacy in the bushes............check up on "Codex Alimentarius"
but yeah...I too am curious what a raw food eating 70 year old booty looks like ?? :ohhh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So answer this question:

Is the white man the DEVIL?

Yes or no.

UMM?? :shaq2: I don't think any race of people is the devil.....evill people comes in all colors/races/ethnicities.....tyranny comes in many forms.......

She's cute, I saw the original interview and her husband doesn't do the raw food thing and he looks exactly "his age"....you know cotdamn well, her ego is on Mount Everest with all the young dudes be sending messages and shiit.......though she seems down to earth....The only give away, at least from the video is her neck, wonder what her hands look like too?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
UMM?? :shaq2: I don't think any race of people is the devil.....evill people comes in all colors/races/ethnicities.....tyranny comes in many forms.......

She's cute, I saw the original interview and her husband doesn't do the raw food thing and he looks exactly "his age"....you know cotdamn well, her ego is on Mount Everest with all the young dudes be sending messages and shiit.......though she seems down to earth....

Ok, well stick around.

Im sure he'll be glad to show you his horns.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She's cute, I saw the original interview and her husband doesn't do the raw food thing and he looks exactly "his age"....you know cotdamn well, her ego is on Mount Everest with all the young dudes be sending messages and shiit.......though she seems down to earth....The only give away, at least from the video is her neck, wonder what her hands look like too?

She said a 19 year old dude checked her for too! :krs: