Shea Moisture Fans-Discount

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk that, raw shea/cocoa butter >
C/S the cocoa butter. I also like coconut oil, but I can not do raw shea butter, it's a lil too much for my hair. I usually have to mix it with some type of oil or my hair hates.
I just use natural aloe plants I grow in the yard
I have a friend that swears by aloe, I've only tried it once.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
C/S the cocoa butter. I also like coconut oil, but I can not do raw shea butter, it's a lil too much for my hair. I usually have to mix it with some type of oil or my hair hates.

i get raw shea and melt it down into a mix of several essential oils, evoo, avocado oil, coconut oil, castor oil, veggie glycerine

scalp be on :noah: status

i do sometimes mix the aloe in there too

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Use castor oil on your hair. I'm tryna purge all these chemical products out my system, so get wit the dudu soap as a face and body wash. I just use the shea and cocoa as my body lotion. Hot Six oil on your hands and feet and you on some real African shyt. :obama:

Edit: @Thrillz - I been wanting to mix some essential oils into the shea to add fragrance but there are too many to choose from. If you know your oils, what's a good mix for a clean yet manly smell. I ain't tryna smell like flowers and berries out here. :laugh:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Use castor oil on your hair. I'm tryna purge all these chemical products out my system, so get wit the dudu soap as a face and body wash. I just use the shea and cocoa as my body lotion. Hot Six oil on your hands and feet and you on some real African shyt. :obama:

Edit: @Thrillz - I been wanting to mix some essential oils into the shea to add fragrance but there are too many to choose from. If you know your oils, what's a good mix for a clean yet manly smell. I ain't tryna smell like flowers and berries out here. :laugh:

I asked this same thing when I was trying to make a mix for my bf and I heard sandalwood, cedarwood, and davana oils for a more masculine scent.