She tried to kiss me after head

lakinta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: i would do the same if it was some chick i didn't really know that well.

on the other hand, if i've been with the girl for at least a year, I'm kissin :smugbiden: gotta show the servers you appreciate they dirtiness.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:manny:

RZK4AN0.jpg

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:russ: i would do the same if it was some chick i didn't really know that well.

on the other hand, if i've been with the girl for at least a year, I'm kissin :smugbiden: gotta show the servers you appreciate they dirtiness.

after bussin off in her mouth?:ld:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
separate question brehs. back in college i had a chick stop me to go to the restroom while i was eatin her out.

when she got back, she said "it's ok, I washed" :merchant:

she was pretty clean in general, so i finished her off.

did i lose brehs? :to:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
separate question brehs. back in college i had a chick stop me to go to the restroom while i was eatin her out.

when she got back, she said "it's ok, I washed" :merchant:

she was pretty clean in general, so i finished her off.

did i lose brehs? :to:

Chick musta felt like she was dirty and got embarrassed. And you was eating all that funk :ufdup:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Is your dikk dirty? :Wtf: I dont mind bein kissed after head. Sometimes i suck my baby daddys fingers after he finger fukks me

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chick musta felt like she was dirty and got embarrassed. And you was eating all that funk :ufdup:
nah it wasn't that. she had to take a piss.

she came back like :moreplease: so i did what gentlemen do :whoo:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

OR...she had to fart and didn't want to get embarresed...so she took it to the bathroom and washed up afterwards to show that she wasn't tryna make you eat the poop particles that clung to her lil light skinned buttlecheeks.

:ld:

Side note: ain't it weird how some light skinned girls got a lil light brown mark between they ass cheeks? Like they, at one point, didn't wash they ass properly...and it left a stain. I mean, NOW they regularly take showers and shyt, but there was a time when they just let themselves go; and that stain is their to remind them that they used to be a dirty lil heathen bish. Anyone else notice that? :laugh: