She says I don't listen to her

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Im sitting on the couch with the Macbook surfing thecoli and other sports sites, plus watching Counting Cars on the History channel. She in the recliner and we laughing, joking and talking etc. I am listening to her and engaged in the conversation she having with me and we going back and forth talking. While talking I clicked on a link that had a news story about some dude shooting someone in the face off a dare and I'm:gladbron: and now reading intensely while still listening to her talk. I then said "yo babe check this dumb shyt out" then she hit me with the "you aint listening to me":usure: I said "I was listening to you", she then says "repeat the last thing I said". Im like :manny: She then said "exactly!" and got up out the recliner and head to the bathroom to shower for bed. Now I'm like :stopitslime:. I swear women be too sensitive. Men aint wired like that , we can't just disengage completely from what we are doing to focus solely on hearing y'all talk. If I wasn't distracted then maybe this wouldn't have happened. In my defense I was just momentarily distracted by the news article and she completely discounted the fact I was engaged and interested in listening to her talk . Its 12:12 am She still in the shower from 12 midnigt....gonna be a rough night:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
She was being sensitive. I came in thinking that you were just ignoring her most of the time until I read it.

If you guys were joking around and not talking about anything extremely serious then her reaction wasn't necessary and it was over the top. You should have just apologized to her and let her know that you got caught up in the story so you missed her last few sentences. She didn't have to get up and leave.

Now if she was talking to you about something extremely serious like the death of a love one, health issues, potentially losing her job, or anything like that and called your attention several times then I could understand her being annoyed.

If you plan to marry her then you need to talk to her about that. Based on what I read she didn't need to get up and walk to the bathroom. That screams immaturity. Anyways just talk it over with her and you guys should be back to normal.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Im sitting on the couch with the Macbook surfing thecoli and other sports sites, plus watching Counting Cars on the History channel. She in the recliner and we laughing, joking and talking etc. I am listening to her and engaged in the conversation she having with me and we going back and forth talking. While talking I clicked on a link that had a news story about some dude shooting someone in the face off a dare and I'm:gladbron: and now reading intensely while still listening to her talk. I then said "yo babe check this dumb shyt out" then she hit me with the "you aint listening to me":usure: I said "I was listening to you", she then says "repeat the last thing I said". Im like :manny: She then said "exactly!" and got up out the recliner and head to the bathroom to shower for bed. Now I'm like :stopitslime:. I swear women be too sensitive. Men aint wired like that , we can't just disengage completely from what we are doing to focus solely on hearing y'all talk. If I wasn't distracted then maybe this wouldn't have happened. In my defense I was just momentarily distracted by the news article and she completely discounted the fact I was engaged and interested in listening to her talk . Its 12:12 am She still in the shower from 12 midnigt....gonna be a rough night:francis:
You weren't listening to her.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You weren't listening to her.

This. You weren't but I think that was a bit of an over reaction. It's not like y'all weren't engaged in conversation your attention just drifted for a little while.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
She was being sensitive. I came in thinking that you were just ignoring her most of the time until I read it.

If you guys were joking around and not talking about anything extremely serious then her reaction wasn't necessary and it was over the top. You should have just apologized to her and let her know that you got caught up in the story so you missed her last few sentences. She didn't have to get up and leave.

Now if she was talking to you about something extremely serious like the death of a love one, health issues, potentially losing her job, or anything like that and called your attention several times then I could understand her being annoyed.

If you plan to marry her then you need to talk to her about that. Based on what I read she didn't need to get up and walk to the bathroom. That screams immaturity. Anyways just talk it over with her and you guys should be back to normal.
Exactly. I thought this too. We ended up squashing it last night tho around 1 am after my shower. She was already in bed on her IPAD so I laid next to her and apologized plus followed it up with a hug. She said she was wrong and we laughed about it . Now this morning was funny because she can be funny so this morning put my Macbook in the bed with us so when I woke up I felt it under the covers when I went to feel her ass.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Why lie and say you were listening when you weren't?

You should have just said "hold up babe, let me read this..." :manny:
Initially I was listening to her then I had a quick distraction then she let that slight distraction define the quality of the whole conversation. Even when she asked to repeat what she said I did say hold up and ask her to come check out the article. Cancers:upsetfavre: