She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I made a thread when she did it the first time and there were many c00ns and white people in there defending her: @Una Mas, the indian guy who posts 80 times a day I I don't even know how to tag him, the guy @BlackPrint who has no business having the word 'black' in his username.

Loads of excuses and explanations for why she did NOT flash the White Power sign, when she clearly did after receiving a text to do so. But as we know: ***** has infiltrated The Coli.

But: please deny this. Because there's no denying anymore, she did it again and she was even more blatant with it. This is the person who writes the immigration code with Stephen Miller and is part of the Trump Administration. A white supremacist.. shocking.

:gucci:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people are so willfully ignorant on this.

Yes it started as a "joke", but its inception is immaterial because it has been widely adopted as a white power symbol.

If you choose to ignore it then bliss suits you. Remain in your ignorance. This is a white power symbol now.

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
:laff::laff::laff:

Where is "I rest my hand like that all the time" gang?:sas2:

On some real shyt, you could at least argue home girl was just resting her hand and didnt mean anything by it.

For her to do it a second time tho, right at the camera? Id have an extremely hard time believing that its not deliberate.

Given the current tone and rhetoric of the GOP, it isnt that large of leap to say she was tryin to single the WASP's back home.

This isnt the first time White Supremacy has been in DC, its not the last. Stay informed, be as politically engaged as you can, and try to make a difference. Thats all we can do.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:laff::laff::laff:

Where is "I rest my hand like that all the time" gang?:sas2:
Hahaha yeah where they at? Next up "No that's just that meme.. you know that meme hahaha".

It's a FUKKING CONFIRMATION HEARING ON NATIONAL TV.. People all over the world are watching the stream. You work in a government accused of racism. And you want to play games.. no you want to make your fukking point that what we think (black people) means ZERO. And Trump's with it.

Where you @ white supremacists?

From my previous thread. Like.. what? Dude claims to NOT be white. So he's a non-white person AND he's a white supremacist?

I sat in a work meeting last Wednesday leaned over a table with my hand crossed touching my other elbow in a weird contortion trying to get comfortable.

shyt happens.

Some of yall gotta save this ammo for OVERT displays. This sort of reaching over fukking fingers is goddamn stupid.

I'm legitimately shocked to see how fukking retarded some of you are being.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Ok symbol is code for WS now :stopitslime:

I just don’t see it :troll:
You don't see it because you're white and you have more white privilege saving your ass since you were vomiting over your dad's shirt and there's absolutely no negative aspect in your white, selfish mind to white supremacy. Because white supremacy helps you butter your bread.

When there's a promotion up for grabs: you, not Jamal gets it. When there's a job you want: you, not Shae gets it. When you (insert 1,000,000 normal, daily activities) nothing happens, but when a black man or woman does it - the cops get called. You live in a world where the leading man is white like you. 99% of the time. You don't get randomly selected. You're white. In a white supremacist world. So OF COURSE you "just don't see it"

Don't reply. Don't tell me your black. Go read a fukking book. Which you won't. So just.. don't reply ok chief.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
full
I GOTS THE HOOKUP WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Who is Zina Bash? John's wife revealed after being accused of white supremacy at Kavanaugh's hearing
  • US attorney John Bash's wife was accused of making an alt-right hand gesture
  • Zina Bash was seen making the offensive gesture at Brett Kavanaugh's hearing
  • Her husband maintains that neither Zina nor he knew of the gesture's meaning
  • Zina was born in Mexico and is the granddaughter of two Holocaust survivors :gucci::patrice:
Who is Zina Bash? John's wife revealed after being accused of white supremacy at Kavanaugh's hearing | Daily Mail Online