Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hating just to hate :mjlol: Touch grass immediately

Starfield is winning and you losers gonna hear about it :mjlol:

All the shyt yall talked last year? Yeah that’s over with :mjlol:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but the bolded is absolutely crazy considering that you resurrected a thread that had been dead for half a year just to pop shyt about a video game.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I don't have a dog in this fight, but the bolded is absolutely crazy considering that you resurrected a thread that had been dead for half a year just to pop shyt about a video game.
Newsflash: we’re all absolutely crazy for going back and forth about video games on the internet :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is arguably the saddest thread I have ever seen on the internet :wow:

Some of you guys was in the backrooms of youtube looking for an 8 minute clip of something bad about starfield :wow:

Only for Todd to do an interview shytting on cac tweets, talking about how the game was top 20 selling all year and it was only out for 3 months, telling you don't ask about any remakes or remasters or a new fallout cause they focusing on elder scrolls and starfield. :wow:

Now the creation kit is out and I'm flipping a coin deciding if I am going to run around the galaxy as darth vadar or batman:wow:

You guys would have to get way up just to be down bad :wow:

In here hating meanwhile I'm flying to Neon with a ship full of chicks asses so fat you can see it from the front :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is arguably the saddest thread I have ever seen on the internet :wow:

Some of you guys was in the backrooms of youtube looking for an 8 minute clip of something bad about starfield :wow:

Only for Todd to do an interview shytting on cac tweets, talking about how the game was top 20 selling all year and it was only out for 3 months, telling you don't ask about any remakes or remasters or a new fallout cause they focusing on elder scrolls and starfield. :wow:

Now the creation kit is out and I'm flipping a coin deciding if I am going to run around the galaxy as darth vadar or batman:wow:

You guys would have to get way up just to be down bad :wow:

In here hating meanwhile I'm flying to Neon with a ship full of chicks asses so fat you can see it from the front :wow:

Facts and @Legal be trying to pretend this behavior is normal and it’s the people that enjoyed the game trying to push their opinions on people.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s an update to the thread New numbers and information for the community.

Reading this thread you’d think the game was a terrible failure.

Come to find out it was a great success and still growing despite best efforts to the contrary in here:ehh:

Now the real question is, why does the games success bother some of you so much??

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts and @Legal be trying to pretend this behavior is normal and it’s the people that enjoyed the game trying to push their opinions on people.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Cosign a nikka that starts a post talking about people being sad, and ends it bragging about installing mods to make virtual women he'll never fukk have fat asses, brehs. :mjlol:

And you know good and damn well that if Gizmo's borderline dangerous obsession having ass upped a completely dead thread just reiterate something said in a newer thread, you'd be complaining about it. It's wild corny looking for a stan fight bullshyt either way.

If brehs like the game? Cool. Glad you're playing something that connects with you. If you didn't like it? That's fine, too. There are plenty of other games out there for you. But this shyt where there's a need to tell someone they're stupid for having the opposite opinion is some of the dumbest shyt people have engaged in in quite a while.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cosign a nikka that starts a post talking about people being sad, and ends it bragging about installing mods to make virtual women he'll never fukk have fat asses, brehs. :mjlol:
Yes, games are an escape. We do gooofy things for fun in games.

No one would call playing spider-man “sad” cause you are swinging around the city in red tights.

But as i said some of you are very invested in saying dumb hating ass irrational shyt about starfield.

Thanks for proving my point :ehh:
And you know good and damn well that if Gizmo's borderline dangerous obsession having ass upped a completely dead thread just reiterate something said in a newer thread, you'd be complaining about it. It's wild corny looking for a stan fight bullshyt either way.
No, i wouldn’t. A sales update to a thread about a games success is literally one of the few reasons an old thread should get upped :ehh:
If brehs like the game? Cool. Glad you're playing something that connects with you. If you didn't like it? That's fine, too. There are plenty of other games out there for you. But this shyt where there's a need to tell someone they're stupid for having the opposite opinion is some of the dumbest shyt people have engaged in in quite a while.
Yeah, this thread is 215 pages of pure clown shyt :ehh:

You doing the #both sides shyt like dudes in TLR.

And just like in there, one side is bat shyt fukkin crazy but you wanna pretend they are the same :smh:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what is it? IS starfield good or bad? Succesful or not?
I can't cut through the stan war psy ops to get a clear view.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, games are an escape. We do gooofy things for fun in games.

No one would call playing spider-man “sad” cause you are swinging around the city in red tights.

But as i said some of you are very invested in saying dumb hating ass irrational shyt about starfield.

Thanks for proving my point :ehh:

No, i wouldn’t. A sales update to a thread about a games success is literally one of the few reasons an old thread should get upped :ehh:

Yeah, this thread is 215 pages of pure clown shyt :ehh:

You doing the #both sides shyt like dudes in TLR.

And just like in there, one side is bat shyt fukkin crazy but you wanna pretend they are the same :smh:

I literally ended the post with saying that whatever someone's opinion of the game is is valid, and everyone needs to chill with going out of their way to defend their position. I don't spread any negativity about the game, because I don't care to.

And don't ever get me confused with one of them dusty ass bothsiders. An insult like that is completely unnecessary. :picard: