Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Both Horizon games got stepped on by releasing next to the bigger game at the time - Zelda, Elden Ring.

But Starfield got violated crazy this year by releasing between BG3, Cyberpunk, Spider-Man 2 and Super Mario Wonder.

jumped-getting-beat-up.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Breh, xbox sales are tanking, yall should honestly be worried.

You might have to play xbox games on playstation next gen
Thing is, delusional ass flying possible reptile, NOBODY IN HERE IS PROPPING UP THE GAME BECAUSE ITS ON XBOX 🤣. Fool. The game is dope. No matter what system it dropped on, it will offer the same dopeness. If it dropped on all platforms, millions of PS nikkas would love it. fukk on hater ass half lizard with a long ass fakkit mouth and wings.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Thing is, delusional ass flying possible reptile, NOBODY IN HERE IS PROPPING UP THE GAME BECAUSE ITS ON XBOX 🤣. Fool. The game is dope. No matter what system it dropped on, it will offer the same dopeness. If it dropped on all platforms, millions of PS nikkas would love it. fukk on hater ass half lizard with a long ass fakkit mouth and wings.
:skip:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My Starfield controller is defective. I wish I was dead.
Your whole console gonna crash tomorrow and they won't uphold your warranty because your little cousin pulled the warranty sticker off the closure a few months ago.

RIP my guy. Wouldn't be me doe.

GrudgeBooty

Rookie
Daps
Your whole console gonna crash tomorrow and they won't uphold your warranty because your little cousin pulled the warranty sticker off the closure a few months ago.

RIP my guy. Wouldn't be me doe.
hehehe jokes on you, my dear sweet Warren! Ohohohoho the joke is on you!

I just shrewdly convinced the chubby autistic kid next door this is a limited-edition 1 of 1000 controller.

And yet I felt the generous spirit of our savior Jesus Christ within me! Thusly, I sold it to him for a mere 125 bucks that I told him how to lift out his grandma's cash app. Each one teach one.

Don't let that go over your head, my dear sweet Warren.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anger is calling the mods to shut the thread down because my feelings was hurt
Breh is a adult and straight up tried to get another brehs privileges revoked over A VIDEO GAME!

It can’t be that serious :dahell:

But then again cats be straight up pocket watching corporations to make themselves feel good. Like I don’t understand how some of y’all function :mjlol: