Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
IGN obviously has an agenda. Will never visit their site again

What if I were to say fukk the reviews and play it for yourself?

I remember seeing a picture of the ign reviewer taking a mirror selfie dressed up as kratos.. imagine letting someone like that influence your decisions on anything.

If you a grown man you don’t need nerds to tell you what to think

The one who’s reviewer doesn’t cosplay as Kratos

Beating the main storyline in Starfield doesn’t complete the game. Nice try though :russ:

IGN has a vendetta against Starfield too. I’ll never visit their site again

Why is regular ign more credible than ign Brazil in your eyes? :mjpls:
Lmaoooo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol wut

EA562-B47-4682-4-D2-E-8-EB2-FCC3211472-E8.jpg
Lies and propaganda :wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Sony third in profits you should be concerned. Microsoft Nintendo leaving Sony in the dust.
Imagine spending 80 billion to make 230 million a month. That Xbot who works as an accountant is gonna come in here and juelz about how Activision shows up under "Assets" not "Expenditures" but you and I know what's going on, Leazy :ufdup:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is a flat out lie, its number 39 on steams top sellers list :mjlol:

1D3D728E-1ABB-44C3-ADC5-59FCA28D33EE

Its actually been doing horribly on steam. The only place it seemed to do well in is on the NPD and thats because of multiple games not including daga

Like i said, its a hollow victory and next months NPD will tell the truth when its not even in the top 15

Boy so furious and retarded he linked sold when I was talking about PLAYED :wow: starfield got boys down bad 7 weeks later

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Imagine spending 80 billion to make 230 million a month. That Xbot who works as an accountant is gonna come in here and juelz about how Activision shows up under "Assets" not "Expenditures" but you and I know what's going on, Leazy :ufdup:

Look at this shyt he angry guys. You lames are so miserable.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Been playing this game a little bit more over the weekend and it's killing my soul that it's not higher on Metacritic. It sucks a little bit but I can't pretend it's not the best that it could be where it's at. If this was on a Sony platform it would have cutscenes every 3 minutes.

The game metacritic should be exactly where it's at. Bethesda hasn't evolved in 17 years. Look at Elder Scrolls Oblivion, then look at Starfield. Everything is identical to a T. Starfield is literally an Elder Scrolls Oblivion skin.

Just a big disappointment all around.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game metacritic should be exactly where it's at. Bethesda hasn't evolved in 17 years. Look at Elder Scrolls Oblivion, then look at Starfield. Everything is identical to a T. Starfield is literally an Elder Scrolls Oblivion skin.

Just a big disappointment all around.
This isn’t true at all. Yes the general gameplay loop is the same. But there’s a lot more to mess around with in this game than their previous games. And the universe simulation stuff is really impressive and something that hasn’t been done in a game before. The combat is very much upgraded over previous games as well.

No dev is really reinventing the wheel. It’s all iterative. Mario been iterative for 30 years and people are still happy to play it and rate it high despite it being the “same stuff”