Shaq is ruining Inside the NBA

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaqtin a fool is fine, the competitions between Chuck and Shaq can be good, and him adding jokes or quips during game-recaps are the best (even better than Kennys: "OMG he made a shot!?" "Clack, Clack").

Besides all of that though I don't want to hear Shaq talk at all because it just takes everyone else out of the rhythm and tends to just annoy the other hosts and take away their enthusiasm to talk and banter. That's what I don't like about Shaq, though the insight he brings isn't exactly great either. I just get tired of seeing him kill the mood of the other guys.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaqtin a fool is fine, the competitions between Chuck and Shaq can be good, and him adding jokes or quips during game-recaps are the best (even better than Kennys: "OMG he made a shot!?" "Clack, Clack").

Besides all of that though I don't want to hear Shaq talk at all because it just takes everyone else out of the rhythm and tends to just annoy the other hosts and take away their enthusiasm to talk and banter. That's what I don't like about Shaq, though the insight he brings isn't exactly great either. I just get tired of seeing him kill the mood of the other guys.

He isn't that insightful nor funny

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont find him saying "Underdog put that on a t-shirt" 509 times a broadcast funny?

I think OKC is gonna close out game 7 cause they got the experience, I think Clippers gonna close out game seven because I think they a good veteran ball club, I really liked the way the Thunder came out tonight with some fight to close out the series. As a big man, I think when you set the tone, good things happen.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I think OKC is gonna close out game 7 cause they got the experience, I think Clippers gonna close out game seven because I think they a good veteran ball club, I really liked the way the Thunder came out tonight with some fight to close out the series. As a big man, I think when you set the tone, good things happen.
Watch the game on mute then, nobody wants to hear you bytch all day about it

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I been saying this for the longest time.Dude is corny as fukk and tries way too hard to be funny.

Chuck and Kenny used to have great chemistry but now Shaq has to jump in whenever them 2 are conversing

The other night Chuck said something about slapping shaq and shaq said something like if you did you better wake up and text me a apology.Ernie and them chuckled but then he just had to run it in the hole talking bout "and then tweet an apology, then email me a apology, then Facebook me an apology" :snoop:

I had to turn that shyt off...dude be trying way too hard

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Shaq is a smart guy but listening to him talk is like :scusthov: most of the time. His voice ruin it for me.

And It's not always WHAT he says but HOW he says it and you always have the feeling he has some sort of hidden agenda behind the things he says.Like how he was calling out Dwight calling him " the best player on the floor" when you know damn well he didnt mean it :laugh:

I think they can find someone better for the show

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
only cornballs who's favorite actor is Adam Sandler find Shaq funny :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: dre