Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hate even speaking on it but he's right. Why would Sharpe ever admit he lied about this, he has no reason to. And peep how the vicarious nature of this bullshyt media climate worked in unison: everyone had a reaction, response, and parody ready within 48 hours. And yet when you add it all up I doubt it had the reach of that first Katt Williams interview had. Everything is about metrics, money, impressions, clicks. This is how he thinks he can get that big check because most of the other shyt he's done this year hasn't mattered much.

Hasn't mattered much?

Shannon is one of the most popular people on YouTube

Every interview he drops goes to 1 million or more within a few days. Not many ppl on YouTube are doing that.

He's making alot of money. I don't think he needs this as a setup.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Hes selling merch, stop being disingenuous.
This is the same sassy deflection tactics that women do to divert accountability.
you know Shannon Sharpe is a talking-head entertainer, right? You talking about people deflecting like there is some kind of legal case pending or he's some kind of elected official.

what exactly am i missing here? Yall nikkas dead serious, huh?

Daps
Hasn't mattered much?

Shannon is one of the most popular people on YouTube

Every interview he drops goes to 1 million or more within a few days. Not many ppl on YouTube are doing that.

He's making alot of money. I don't think he needs this as a setup.

Is his interviews supposed to do Mr Beast numbers? Lol

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Shannon has said multiple times that his assistant Jordan handles all his tech shyt and has control of all his devices. Jordan is the one that turned off the live. Jordan could have sabotaged him on purpose or accidentally gone live thinking he was logged into his own account.
It’s very possible it could’ve gone live accidentally. It’s a three tap sequence. Jordan can’t go live for him, but he can access his account from somewhere else and log off