Shadowrun Trilogy (Linux, Windows, Mac) (Xbox Series X|S, Xb1, Switch, PS5, PS4 on June 21, 2022)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The OG is one of my top 3 games of all time...this an instant cop for me. This is why I was so geeked for Cyberpunk, I was hoping for a modern Shadowrun.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
FASA owns Shadowrun, not Microsoft

Microsoft owns FASA and all the IPs like this and Crimson Skies.

This was over 20 years ago.

Microsoft Acquires FASA Interactive - Stories

“I am thrilled to see the BattleTech universe move to Microsoft, a company that really understands the value of focusing on great games,” said Mort Weisman, chief executive officer of FASA Corp. “We’re confident that Microsoft’s technology expertise, financial resources, global distribution channels and marketing muscle will expand the BattleTech universe of PC games into new areas, including the online arena.”

In addition to future MechWarrior and MechCommander games, Microsoft is also exploring opportunities for FASA Corp.’s other properties, includings the Shadowrun® , EarthDawn® and Renegade Legion® universes. The acquisition is not expected to affect the anticipated retail release of “MechWarrior 3,” which will be published in 1999 by Hasbro Interactive and MicroProse Inc. under an agreement entered into prior to the acquisition.

Since this purchase, Microsoft shut down FASA but they still own the IPs.

Daps
Microsoft owns FASA and all the IPs like this and Crimson Skies.

This was over 20 years ago.

Microsoft Acquires FASA Interactive - Stories

Since this purchase, Microsoft shut down FASA but they still own the IPs.

I just looked it up and Microsoft owns the video game rights while other companies own the tabletop RPG rights. Microsoft owns Shadowrun, Battletech, and Crimson Skies so I hope they are doing stuff with these IP that hasn't been revealed yet since they have all these studios now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY