Shadow PC Gets GTX Titan In February Bruh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was the only streaming online thing that actually felt really good no bullshyt. shyt felt pretty much like it was running locally.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
is this shyt smooth, I might sell my 1080ti if it is
Bro, with the Quadro P5000 I can play all games at 1440p and 120fps EASILY, even the most demanding games. Some games I can 4K 60fps. With the Titan I know it will be even better.

You can also use this shyt for a bunch of other things. My bedroom TV is only 1080P, but while using Shadow the device is outputting full 4K or 1440 120 hz.

It runs flawlessly for me and everybody else I know that used it after I told them about it.

I charge dudes who subscribe to the app but ain't CPU savy, I set the whole app for them and I have direct download files for all the torrents I have used (stored on mega upload).

So yea, this shyt is worth 400$ for a full year of gaming. And u will NEVER have to upgrade your system again :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, with the Quadro P5000 I can play all games at 1440p and 120fps EASILY, even the most demanding games. Some games I can 4K 60fps. With the Titan I know it will be even better.

You can also use this shyt for a bunch of other things. My bedroom TV is only 1080P, but while using Shadow the device is outputting full 4K or 1440 120 hz.

It runs flawlessly for me and everybody else I know that used it after I told them about it.

I charge dudes who subscribe to the app but ain't CPU savy, I set the whole app for them and I have direct download files for all the torrents I have used (stored on mega upload).

So yea, this shyt is worth 400$ for a full year of gaming. And u will NEVER have to upgrade your system again :yeshrug:

I can't go back down from 4k, some games with the 1080ti just not optimized well on pc and you can't run it at max settings at 4k and maintain 60fps, so I lower the resolution to get performance, but it still ain't worth it. 4k medium settings still looks better than 1080p max settings, because you don't need anti aliasing with 4k, I swear I could barely tell the difference between 1080p at 4k at first, I just hooked up 1080p screen to see how max settings look and goddamn I never knew the shyt was so blurry the games still look good with all the high textures and extra effects, but the image quality is a tremendous downgrade.

I might just sell my 1080ti and do this, until the 2080ti go down in price I ain't trying to turn shyt off, I want all settings on max with 4k 60fps, I don't need those extra frames a solid 60 is all I want

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wait so this is something u just add to your already existing rig? I thought it was like a streaming service.

Do you still natively run your own games? Or is it games from shadows cloud service?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Wait so this is something u just add to your already existing rig? I thought it was like a streaming service.

Do you still natively run your own games? Or is it games from shadows cloud service?
Everything runs off the cloud, you are straight up streaming a gaming PC bro. I can use the app on a regular ass 200$ LG phone and it works great off 4G connections. I bought a Surface Pro 3 and use that on my 4K TV with the app for max quality.