Sexyy Red Cancels Several West Coast ‘4 President Tour’ Dates

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sexyy Red has quietly canceled a handful of dates on the west coast before her Sexyy Red 4 President tour has even kicked off.

Originally set to launch in Seattle on Thursday (August 22), the trek will now begin in Atlanta on Saturday (August 24) after the rapper put the kibosh on not only the Seattle date but Portland (August 23) and Oakland (August 26) as well.

Sexyy didn’t make any announcement on social media, but fans were alerted through Ticketmaster – which simply lists the events as cancelled by the organizer.

Just last month, Sexyy Red claimed that major concert promoters were attempting to sabotage the tour amid reports of low ticket sales.

Denying the reports, she said: “My fans are buying tickets we’re doin just fine we not cancelling no tour dis cancelling sht all cap.”

The St. Louis native then claimed that her decision to use an independent Black-owned touring company had left a sour taste in the mouths of larger outfits, who she believes are now using underhanded tactics in an attempt to derail her tour.

“Dis how Dey try to do u wen u go wit an independent promoter n the bigger companies try to sabotage u we not cancelling sht,” she added.

“I did my touring deal with a black promoter black owned company AG Entertainmentand now Dey playin dirty paying pages spreading fake news to discourage my fans from buying tickets.”

She soon after announced Kodak Black as one of the supporting acts, a list that also features Hunxho, Loe Shimmy and Blakeiana.

In positive news, Sexyy Red has celebrated her first gold and platinum records by revealing the surprising backstory behind one of them.

Last Tuesday (August 13), the St. Louis rapper’s “Get It Sexyy” was certified gold, and her breakthrough track “Pound Town” went platinum.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
IMG-9393.gif

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Didn't this bitch flop in New York a couple months ago when co-hesdlining Summer Jam?

iMbjwWW.png

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where are those posters at that were trying to deny that dates weren‘t going to get cancelled?

As one poster put it, "people buy tickets before the concert" while conveniently forgetting that if those tickets are still available then the hype just isn't there for it.

Last edited:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where are those posters at that were trying to deny that dates were going to get cancelled?

As one poster put it, "people buy tickets before the concert" while conveniently forgetting that if those tickets are still available then the hype just isn't there for it.
That thread was hilarious