Sexual side effects and animal supplements

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently taking,pak, flex, pump,nitro, and mstak, I just wondered if anyone else using these animal supplements and noticed they are much more aggressive in and out of the gym which has helped my training in a major way ,but also sexual libido has gone up, to the extent you are constantly thinking about sex ,dreaming about sex and wanting sex? I don't see how it is in my head as I wasn't expecting sexual sides so much as greater performance in the gym. I find it hasn't affected my ability to get a hardon for good or bad, that is the same,in fact maybe slightly worse , it is my need for sex has gone up if you get my meaning.

It is actually putting a bit of a strain in my relationship with this girl Iam seeing as I was round her house last night and ended up ripping her work uniform in my haste to get her clothes off. She wants me to stop taking them.This isn't a joke thread, thing is the list of ingredients in these things is as long as your arm, so fukk knows what it is that is doing this.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
my theory is, just my theory, when you take these supps, it makes you go harder in the gym than you usually would, thus raising your T levels, thus bringing out the animal. After a workout, Im usually standoffish, LOL I dont want to see or talk to anyone for an hour or so. :manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
my theory is, just my theory, when you take these supps, it makes you go harder in the gym than you usually would, thus raising your T levels, thus bringing out the animal. After a workout, Im usually standoffish, LOL I dont want to see or talk to anyone for an hour or so. :manny:
I'll stick with coffee