Sex Education (video)

Daps
I have to agree we live in a society were we shame women for their sexuality and men just act all caveman and just take it...no means yes and yes means anal...who the fukk came up with that and these kids are supposed to be smart individuals from the most elite school!!! I would like to see a guy try he won't have a dikk no more to try that shyt again....I've always told women if ur gonna be sexualy active ..just be safe and be smart but most importantly have fun...sex isn't something that should be shamed it should be enjoyed!...as for the abstinence I feel like the more u tell kids no the more there likely to try is...its like telling a kid not to do something after a while theybgt curious and it happens...video at the end was funny loved it

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I have to agree we live in a society were we shame women for their sexuality and men just act all caveman and just take it...no means yes and yes means anal...who the fukk came up with that and these kids are supposed to be smart individuals from the most elite school!!! I would like to see a guy try he won't have a dikk no more to try that shyt again....I've always told women if ur gonna be sexualy active ..just be safe and be smart but most importantly have fun...sex isn't something that should be shamed it should be enjoyed!...as for the abstinence I feel like the more u tell kids no the more there likely to try is...its like telling a kid not to do something after a while theybgt curious and it happens...video at the end was funny loved it

I think both get shamed. Men get shamed for being gay , not sleeping with lots of people women or being a virgin. Women are now getting shamed and teased for being virgins too. Women get shamed for being promiscuous more than men, but men do get shamed for it, they just usually don't care about it . People get shamed for being a prude or having/liking "vanilla" sex, and people get shamed for liking things out of the norm.

Everyone gets shamed is basically what I'm saying. I know how to ignore people though and don't really care about their opinions since I'm not going to be fcking them anyway, so none of this bothers me. :queen:

The only way a person can be/feel shame is if they care too much about other people's opinions of them.

Last edited: