Seven Psychopaths

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I hated it, thought it was obvious, cheap, loud, crude, lacked the refinement and class of 'In Bruges, none of the black humor of that is here, this was all Hollywood/Hangover 3 status comedy. I really thought this was '8 Heads in a Duffle Bag' with bigger stars, I saw it at a premiere, it was fun, but I didn't like the movie at all. From the opening scene, I was kinda worried, the dialog was so forced, and unnatural, like someone doing a bad Tarantino impression, if it was on purpose, I don't think it worked. 'Cabin in the Woods' did a good job or critiquing and analyzing the horror genre, this just IS a weak, tired, action/comedy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I hated it, thought it was obvious, cheap, loud, crude, lacked the refinement and class of 'In Bruges, none of the black humor of that is here, this was all Hollywood/Hangover 3 status comedy. I really thought this was '8 Heads in a Duffle Bag' with bigger stars, I saw it at a premiere, it was fun, but I didn't like the movie at all. From the opening scene, I was kinda worried, the dialog was so forced, and unnatural, like someone doing a bad Tarantino impression, if it was on purpose, I don't think it worked. 'Cabin in the Woods' did a good job or critiquing and analyzing the horror genre, this just IS a weak, tired, action/comedy.
I agree with that

but I didnt think it was tired or weak at all. Thought it was completely hilarious.

Then again, I never saw In Bruges so I cant say much about that comparison
You go to another early screening? I'm excited about this one. When does it come out?
another one :yes:

I think it comes out on Friday.

also, Christopher Walken's performance :ohlawd:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This shyt flopped amc was giving away tickets for this one night only coupon
Went and seen looper instead

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
It started off strong, but got weak towards the end. Still a dope movie though.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Saw the movie a week ago and :clap:

I'm disappointed that this film did not get nominated for Best Screenplay.

Rockwell and Walken should of gotten some Oscar buzz as well. :smh:

That ending :wow: