seriously..when is this race war gonna start?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
this is what our extinction will be...lets stop preventin the inevitable....there will always be another high profile race related trial...everybody grab a gun and just aim for what doesn't look like you!...:violent::bustback:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It already started and it's been popping off for the last 4 decades. It's called black on black crime. No need for whites to fight you stupid ninjas...you do a good job killing each other.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
It already started and it's been popping off for the last 4 decades. It's called black on black crime. No need for whites to fight you stupid ninjas...you do a good job killing each other.

so treyvon was just another nikka who got shot everyday b, is what you're tryin to say?..:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so treyvon was just another nikka who got shot everyday b, is what you're tryin to say?..:patrice:

Be honest with yourself. You ninjas don't give a shyt about the lives of other black men who are killed by black men. So, your outrage comes across as hypocrisy...which is why I personally take it with a grain of salt. Be consistent and maybe...just maybe this world and society will stop thinking you're a joke.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
We'd lose, badly too.

This. Besides, didn't the great Dr. MLK teach us about non-violence? If we blacks use violence to try and change the political nature of America, aren't we, by definition, terrorists?

EDIT: Some of the equality and pro-black laws that white people have voluntarily put in years back are being taken away. No way they change laws due to violence/race war and not change them back in a heartbeat.

Unless you're talking about overthrowing the government by starting a revolution. In which case, we shouldn't do that either.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Come shut me up bytch. The truth is a hard pill to shallow. So, don't choke punk arse b*stard.

Amazing, how one sentence can incite such raw emotion. Don't hate me ninja...hate the reason why my statement stung. :rudy:

I didn't read your statement, I just saw your name in the thread. :jawalrus:

Hope you get Zimmerman'd after a pack of CACs run through that ass. :takedat::blessed:

:umad: