SERIOUSLY THOUGH,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the average Coli Member know the difference between "ratchet" and "wretched"...?

:skip:

Ratchet is mechanical instrument...So it makes sense to use as a slang word for a gun...

Wretched is a word to describe something wicked or deplorable...In Coli dialect, something "demonic"...So it makes sense to use it to describe low class women...

I know this will probably fall on blind eyes...Something about giving pearls to swine, but I had to try...

Don't be ignorant brehs...

:lolbron:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Does the average Coli Member know the difference between "ratchet" and "wretched"...?

:skip:

Ratchet is mechanical instrument...So it makes sense to use as a slang word for a gun...

Wretched is a word to describe something wicked or deplorable...In Coli dialect, something "demonic"...So it makes sense to use it to describe low class women...

I know this will probably fall on blind eyes...Something about giving pearls to swine, but I had to try...

Don't be ignorant brehs...

:lolbron:

SOMEBODY GET THIS nikka AN E-40 SLANG DICTIONARY...:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The word is "wretched" though...

Even if it's used as a slang, the word that is being used is still "wretched"...

You don't need an urban dictionary to tell you that...When first heard the word used, I thought they were using the word "wretched" and makes sense given the context...

But when saw people typing it as "ratchet," I knew yet again, the American urban education system had failed once again...

The word being used is "wretched," why would you type it as "ratchet," unless of course you did not know how to spell it...

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

do-not-feed-the-trolls-text-smiley-emoticon.png