Serious question; what do you think of women who want a poly relationship(2 woman 1 man)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
What do you think about women who WANT that?

Are they pick mes?

To me they tend to be dusty and usually some type of thug.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I think a lot of women are inherently bisexual. Can't blame them because the female form is so attractive but a lot of this for them stems from constantly checking out the competition as we know ladies compete among themselves. The process imprints their awareness.

In that sense the dynamic is perfect for the man who can balance the logistics but for most I don't think its practical as he has to be a master of his realm in order to balance them.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I think a lot of women are inherently bisexual. Can't blame them because the female form is so attractive but a lot of this for them stems from constantly checking out the competition as we know ladies compete among themselves. The process imprints their awareness.

In that sense the dynamic is perfect for the man who can balance the logistics but for most I don't think its practical as he has to be a master of his realm in order to balance them.
Can you use regular words ?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
My sister was into that stuff. She told me about it when she was complaining about the dude she was going back and forth with. Apparently she brought him into that lifestyle and then copped and attitude with the brehs because he wanted to keep bringing chics into the bedroom. Now she has opened Pandora's box and she frustrated cause she can't put the lid back on it. You can't have it both ways. She wanted to step in that world when it was convenient to her and get out when it wasn't. Most people I know that experiment with it stop because no matter how much they try feelings, ego, and emotions get tied into having sex with multiple people like that.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
here in seattle area its a lot more acceptable but 90% of the people i see into it are the most nebbish looking male cac imaginable and a bohemian typea chick who is AT BEST a 6 but probably the best that Cac has ever done. Ive only seen a few women who id consider hot be into that shyt.

Edit:
I read the question opposite way (a man who lets his wife step out). Only person i know who has done it is a classmate of mine (weirdest breh iver ever meet) whose wife is a fukking cac whale and his second wife is straignt from the trailer park (but has nice t*ts).

Last edited:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
95% of women today are okay being a side piece to a man they deem high value,how is that any better?

If a man is well-off enough, he's gonna either cheat or have multiple women who agree with co existing, doesn't mean 3 somes and endless fukking random chicks

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Every woman I’ve dealt with for say the past 7 years have had some type of attraction for women…… I agree with your assessment, I also think society’s over sexuality of the female in general has made them this way also……

It’s cool for the male that can handle this maturely ….but eventually any real long term interaction of poly structure (2 women 1 man, obviously) will end in a toxic mess without proper care

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
My sister was into that stuff. She told me about it when she was complaining about the dude she was going back and forth with. Apparently she brought him into that lifestyle and then copped and attitude with the brehs because he wanted to keep bringing chics into the bedroom. Now she has opened Pandora's box and she frustrated cause she can't put the lid back on it. You can't have it both ways. She wanted to step in that world when it was convenient to her and get out when it wasn't. Most people I know that experiment with it stop because no matter how much they try feelings, ego, and emotions get tied into having sex with multiple people like that.

yup. once person a sees person b giving more attention to person c, issa wrap.

I've seen people claim it works, but in my experience (not being in, but being around both 2 girls/1 guy and 2 guys/1 girl poly relationships), it don't.

Usually it's just somebody trying to find a way to shirk their responsibilities on someone else while they have their fun.