September 15 is the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month (just giving y'all the heads up)

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does it start in the middle of the month :dahell:?

According to Wikipedia:

"September 15 was chosen as the starting point for the commemoration because it is the anniversary of independence of five Hispanic countries: Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua, who all declared independence in 1821."

I know that most Americans see all of the above listed countries as Mexicans. Hell, even some of us more popular Latino (or LatinX, if you swing that way) countries view them as Mexicans, but they are not. I'm sure that some of you have visited Costa Rica as it was the safe Latin America entryway advertised to College students for many years, so please feel free to share your experiences.

*Yes, this is partially a trolling thread 'cause I know alot of you cats are misguided and got hate in your hearts, but I made the thread anyway for those that may gain something from it.

Also, it gives me an excuse to once again post one of my favorite songs ever. This time I actually found one with subtitles:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime::camby:
200w.gif

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont care unless op hook me up with one of his spicy female cousins
full

I mean, it's not impossible, but...

more likely, my light skin cousins are one day coming over here to take your sistas, and my dark skin cousins are coming over here to take your PAWGS.

Lo siento.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ve already been Infiltrated by racist cacs on this site,now we got racist Mexican posters climbing over the wall
i-give-up-i-quit.gif

Son, I ain't gonna lie. This respnse, and your first response in the thread have been FIRE! I'm not a hater and I love to laugh, so keep up the good work.

Side Note: Alot of Colombians still have beef with Steve Harvey for that Miss Universe blunder he made all those years ago.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Son, I ain't gonna lie. This respnse, and your first response in the thread have been FIRE! I'm not a hater and I love to laugh, so keep up the good work.

Side Note: Alot of Colombians still have beef with Steve Harvey for that Miss Universe blunder he made all those years ago.
There’s not such thing as Columbians, Guatemalans,Ecuadorians, etc:mjtf:

All of y’all are Mexicans, as far as I’m concerned :mjpls: