Senua's Saga: Hellblade II (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 21, 2024)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have 6 posts in this thread including this one where I said nothing about closure, layoffs or anything. Only one person said they think a closure can happen in the next few months or so. You're just making shyt up as usual.
You quoted me to defend that shyt.

I didn’t quote or mention you.

Why are sony stan’s like this??? :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You quoted me to defend that shyt.

I didn’t quote or mention you.

Why are sony stan’s like this??? :mjlol:
because you insinuated there's a bunch of talk about layoffs/closures and people hoping for that when all but one person just said something about it. You sure you know how plurals work?
Anyway enjoy your movie game, if you stop responding you may be able to finish it by 2PM.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
because you insinuated there's a bunch of talk about layoffs/closures and people hoping for that when no one but one person just said something about it. You sure you know how plurals work?
Anyway enjoy your movie game, if you stop responding you may be able to finish it by 2PM.
Nasty sony stans :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This games graphics/animations are crazy.

Well beyond anything else i’ve played. Just her facial expressions as you traverse the world and shyt happens are on a whole nother level.

As i felt with the first one. It’s probably not the best “game” but man did they cook when it comes to the presentation.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn graphics better than HFW?
No exaggerating bro. This graphics is the shyt I expected when these new systems were announced years ago. This shyt is truly amazing bro. I been gaming for over 3 decades and this shyt just jaw dropping.

The Xbox tax gotta end because if this was a Sony title my god the media.

The gameplay is what I expected and I don’t have a problem with it. The fighting is cool to me and the level of immersion is there due to the graphics/animation.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Anyone else wish there was a physical? I purchase the original on Xbox.
I would've preferred to have this on disc as well.​

If it were a game I wished to preserve, yes.
Like a Streets of Rage or Jet Grind Radio.
Not that I wouldn't. I like this series well enough to revist it every half a decade or so Like a Saint's Row.​