Senua's Blade 2 has the best console graphics I've ever seen

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Never followed this game and was never interested, decided to try since it was on game pass.

Playing on OLED. Graphics basically look photo realistic. Like crazy real, you could damn near trick somebody saying its a movie. I usually hate 30 fps, buts it not bad here.

Gameplay wise, it's slow as hell. The sword Gameplay is fun, brutal, and gory. I don't got headphones, so I can input on sound design.

Not a bad game. 8.5 in my eyes. If I understand the story, Probably 8.8

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i been on the last chapter for 2 weeks. yeah its pretty but when you're just walking around from place to place hearing voices it loses its luster. the most beautiful areas were the dark cave ones as the HDR is really deep in the game. the water effects are nice as well. on PC, the framerate kicks up during those one hit kill "dodge the environment" sections and its a little jarring but the game is well made, no denying that.

u put headphones on by the end of the game you gonna think you're going crazy too cause the voices start and don't stop. i was swatting them away like gnats i may as well have been a character in the game. definitely the longest short game i've ever played.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Movie game not much of an accomplishment…or so some would say if it was on another console.:lolbron:

It's slow as shyt. Gonna have to play the first then start the 2nd to get an understanding. Definitely a movie game, but nothing wrong with that. Sony had games like Detroit Become Human.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i been on the last chapter for 2 weeks. yeah its pretty but when you're just walking around from place to place hearing voices it loses its luster. the most beautiful areas were the dark cave ones as the HDR is really deep in the game. the water effects are nice as well. on PC, the framerate kicks up during those one hit kill "dodge the environment" sections and its a little jarring but the game is well made, no denying that.

u put headphones on by the end of the game you gonna think you're going crazy too cause the voices start and don't stop. i was swatting them away like gnats i may as well have been a character in the game. definitely the longest short game i've ever played.
Like i said in the official thread. The game is extremely compelling, but also extremely uncomfortable.

Kinda like watching a slave movie.

I was consistently impressed with the production, but also consistently uncomfortable/unhappy about playing this shyt.

This was “video games as art” in the best/worst way possible

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The graphics and audio are the best I've ever seen but I had to put it down when I went to sleep while pressing up on the analog stick. I might give it another shot but there were too many sections where I wasn't doing anything. I ended up starting Mass Effect Andromeda again since that's another one I never beat.