Sega & Creative Assembly's new multiplayer shooter 'Hyenas' Leaks (CANCELLED)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
these games all kind of look the same to me, idk maybe yall can tell me what it looks like. :patrice:

The long-anticipated shooter project from Creative Assembly was announced in June, when the Sega studio described it as a “multiplayer, multi-team robbery game”.

It sees five teams of three battle AI and each other to steal loot from vast spaceships with zero-g sections.

As expected from previous teases, Hyenas is full of pop culture references including nods to not just classic Sega franchises, but other games such as Fall Guys and League of Legends.

Hyenas is scheduled to release for Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4 and PC in 2023.

this was the reveal trailer:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I have yet to play a simple, straight to the point PVP shooter that isn't overly convoluted and littered with stupid gimmicks.

I want a simple Halo/Gears/Uncharted 2 style PVP game that's juicy.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Sucks for studio, but churning out the generic trash shooter was gonna do Sega or Creative Assembly any good.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Really poured money and resources into this shyt, instead of patching and making good content for TW3 and the upcoming games. These execs need to be fired and never allowed to hold management positions.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Really poured money and resources into this shyt, instead of patching and making good content for TW3 and the upcoming games. These execs need to be fired and never allowed to hold management positions.

The Witcher 3?