Seeing Your Ex With Another Dude Unappreciation/Turned Appreciation

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I stumbled into a bar tonight, mad late, already drunk, at about 1:50AM, didn't even notice my ex with another dude until about 2:10AM after the owners had already turned the lights down, felt mad/sad/angry/disappointed/enraged as fukk.

Then after she walked out with homey, I notice they get into different cars, have a small argument where he disses her (apparently for not wanting to go with him) and then they both speed off in different directions and I get the :obama: face as I roll out.

It's not a win BY ANY STRETCH but it sure as hell felt like one. The fact that I'm still drunk as fukk as I'm posting this may contribute to it though. :salute:

The fact that she clearly saw me and didn't say anything to me or acknowledge my presence now at this point just makes me :yeshrug: I'm about to eat this Mickey D's, jerk off, and go to sleep, and wake up to some of the Coli's finest shytting on me in this thread the morning. :manny:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
shyt like this makes me glad my ex lives on the other side of the country. Every girl I've dated either lives in another state, country, or WAY too far for me to run into around here. :whew:

die a little on the inside brehs

288b4eq.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt like this makes me glad my ex lives on the other side of the country. Every girl I've dated either lives in another state, country, or WAY too far for me to run into around here. :whew:

288b4eq.jpg

i have aan ex that lives on my street
:to:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The fact that you made a thread about this says a lot about your feelings on the situation. That girl took your soul, young man
85aMatJ.png

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
If I could barely even walk and was slurring my words, I'd still be able to type in precise sentences and my handwriting would still be superb. :blessed: :umad:

Why would I be mad? I was giving you a compliment on your abilty to be coherent in your writing and have well placed puncuations in their proper location while being as you so vulgarly phrased it "drunk as fukk".

That's a special gift you got there son. The ability to type and text while inebriated. Congratulations.