Seeing the same persons face pics daily on instagram unappreciation

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My kneegrow malta brought this up yesterday which has been on my mind too. It grinds my gears even if I know them. Ol fishing for compliment ass hoes. You know the ones. I hid those type of people on fb with the same status daily ass shyt ”I can't sleep” ” up late again” ” ugh ambien isn't working” ”ugh please work melatonin” How bout suicide hoe. Go get asleep apnea machine you fat bytch! If you can't sleep, you think we need a car pic of you every morning with bags under your eyes hoe? Tilting your head at angles aint artistic, bytch you look autistic, ol overtannedwrinklyskinthinninghairatthetopofyourheadpantenebuyingassbytch.

Kicks laptop over, then likes pic

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Chics using instragm like its facebook photo album

This cute hoe uploads the most plain pics and gets like 20 likes :sadbron:

Man fukk them hoes B. Let me tilt my head then use some alternate program to add sparkles. Then let them put testing this new filter as heading to pass off your narcissistic ways hoe

bytches taking glamour shots on the bus to work "good morning ig fam"

Dont insult my intelligence slore

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
its crazy out here.

i don't know which is worse the girls who post mundane shyt all the time because they have no one to talk to or the guys that inflate their egos and encourage them to post more awful boring shyt.

its the guys, this is all their fault

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Why did I write cute shes fat :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: @ myself

Someone calls them out and 300 captain save a hoe replies

"he is just a hater mah"
He gay
He don't know a good woman

Then the hoe melts down with
"why do people follow me to dis"

Maybe he didn't realize how boring your shyt is ol BarryHorowitzIneedApatOnMyBackAssbytch

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Social networking has enabled thirsty mothafukkas to thirst from the comfortable setting of their homes. I have a few friends on instagram who post pics of them showing cleave and cheeks and get 40-70 likes :yeshrug:

They even take time to see who is liking their pics. Attention loving scalawags. I hate when they try to play it off like: god why all these nikkas like my photos so much :hamster:

My reaction :deadrose::rudy::comeon::wtf::what::sitdown::ld:

One girl gonna ask me why don't you like any of my pics

bytch I ain't gonna be apart of the thirst squad :shaq2:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

I see this also, girls be like

"why follow if you dont interact, Ill be deleting followers"

Look at their count and im like :eek:

You really keeping tabs on all these people?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I see this also, girls be like

"why follow if you dont interact, Ill be deleting followers"

Look at their count and im like :eek
:

:pachaha: bytches is attention whores to the max nowadays. That just shows how big their egos really are.

What's funny is that even if you were to comment on her pic, she would just then proceed to throw you in the thirsty nikka category :what:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Girls are such attn whores

As Malta said if your girl is on instagram, twitter posting pics you already lost

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Social networking has enabled thirsty mothafukkas to thirst from the comfortable setting of their homes. I have a few friends on instagram who post pics of them showing cleave and cheeks and get 40-70 likes :yeshrug:

They even take time to see who is liking their pics. Attention loving scalawags. I hate when they try to play it off like: god why all these nikkas like my photos so much :hamster:

My reaction :deadrose::rudy::comeon::wtf::what::sitdown::ld:

Cosign

I know shyt is bad out here when i see some of my female relatives doing attention whorish shyt.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My kneegrow malta brought this up yesterday which has been on my mind too. It grinds my gears even if I know them. Ol fishing for compliment ass hoes. You know the ones. I hid those type of people on fb with the same status daily ass shyt ”I can't sleep” ” up late again” ” ugh ambien isn't working” ”ugh please work melatonin” How bout suicide hoe. Go get asleep apnea machine you fat bytch! If you can't sleep, you think we need a car pic of you every morning with bags under your eyes hoe? Tilting your head at angles aint artistic, bytch you look autistic, ol overtannedwrinklyskinthinninghairatthetopofyourheadpantenebuyingassbytch.

Kicks laptop over, then likes pic

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

Why do u have one???

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Girls are such attn whores

As Malta said if your girl is on instagram, twitter posting pics you already lost

My gf is on instagram but she just post pics of purses and shoes she likes. And sometimes whatever she cooks me for dinner. One time she post a pic of herself in a t-shirt I made her delete that shyt.