Seeing Fat People During Warm Weather Unappreciation Thread

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
That supercar thread made me think about something else that happens as soon as it gets nice outside. And that's fat people showing skin :scusthov:

I don't look at niccas like that but these fat niccas come out with the XXXXXLL white tees trying to hide their man t*ts :pachaha: You fatsos shoulda been in the gym all fall and winter but naw.

And the fat women :scusthov: I've already seen a gang of fat rolls around my way and they got the nerve to walk like they in shape :gag:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's hard for us in the summer. Plus it's hot and you know bacteria can creep up into those fat rolls if you're not careful. I shower 3 times a day in the summer and use dial soap...the original gold bar.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Summertime in florida means you see a lot of chicks with asses in the front and titties in the back

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
why do some women feel the need to show part of these fat belly in tight tops? :what:

The fat is usually falling and sh!t. These Hispanic s are the worst at this :scusthov:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why do some women feel the need to show part of these fat belly in tight tops? :what:

The fat is usually falling and sh!t. These Hispanic s are the worst at this :scusthov:

I can't dap this enough. They wear extra tight shirts to make their rolls clearer than 1080p. And the shirts are just short enough to show off that muffin top. :scusthov:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I was just saying this shyt, All the whales come out to shore at this time of yr :noah:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
that shyt piss me off as well boards be all chaffed around they legs and they think they a dimepiece

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
^^fat brotha post :laugh:

I'm fat just because I asked a question :wtf:

I don't even care about that BBW in public thread, white women are so arrogant with nikkas so its nice to see coli brehs shyt on them :obama:

the Wal Mart thread and that beach thread a couple days made me ask that question in my OP. Especially when these people don't even do anything to warrant y'all nikkas hating on them.

Its crazy because yall nikkas always complain about cacs, but yall is looking down on groups of people who yall feel is inferior to you :what:

One of these fukking militants called me a c00n because I said some white women's had nice t*ts, its funny as the bytch doesn't even post nor read this site :dead:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm fat just because I asked a question :wtf:

I don't even care about that BBW in public thread, white women are so arrogant with nikkas so its nice to see coli brehs shyt on them :obama:

the Wal Mart thread and that beach thread a couple days made me ask that question in my OP. Especially when these people don't even do anything to warrant y'all nikkas hating on them.

Its crazy because yall nikkas always complain about cacs, but yall is looking down on groups of people who yall feel is inferior to you :what:

One of these fukking militants called me a c00n because I said some white women's had nice t*ts, its funny as the bytch doesn't even post nor read this site :dead:

:comeon: it aint even that serious b