See this is why I dont watch the news

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It aint nothing but bad news when you watch that shyt. I watched the news for the first time in years (no exaggeration) and the first thing I see is a nikka that I went to middle school with (I aint really know him but Im close to ppl that did, in fact one of my close friends damn near fought him back in middle school) got shot killed. :damn: At first I had that shyt on mute and was reading the captions out the corner of my eye and then I see his face and Im like :merchant:. Went online to search for the story but of course I couldnt find it :dry:. But I just got confirmation that it was him when I went on fb and the person I know that he knew had his pic as her profile w/ RIP captions.

Earlier I was riding with one of my nikkas who went to school with him as well. He told me about another nikka that he knew that got shot over some senseless violence as well. nikkas was arguing in a restaurant and the nikkas they was arguing w/ said "hold on we got something for y'all we going to the car"<-----I dont know why nikkas let nikkas goto they whip when y'all get into an altercation and think they bluffing, either you stop them form going to they shyt and run the fukk away (this happened to me and my nikkas a month ago). Anyways dude goes to the whip pulls out the heat and nikkas was still tryna call they bluff and in broad daylight in front of alot of witnesses just shot da nikka in his chest. :snoop::rip:

We really got stop with this senseless violence man. fukk not making it past 25 nikkas not even making it past the legal drinking age. :to:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It aint nothing but bad news when you watch that shyt. I watched the news for the first time in years (no exaggeration) and the first thing I see is a nikka that I went to middle school with (I aint really know him but Im close to ppl that did, in fact one of my close friends damn near fought him back in middle school) got shot killed. :damn: At first I had that shyt on mute and was reading the captions out the corner of my eye and then I see his face and Im like :merchant:. Went online to search for the story but of course I couldnt find it :dry:. But I just got confirmation that it was him when I went on fb and the person I know that he knew had his pic as her profile w/ RIP captions.

Earlier I was riding with one of my nikkas who went to school with him as well. He told me about another nikka that he knew that got shot over some senseless violence as well. nikkas was arguing in a restaurant and the nikkas they was arguing w/ said "hold on we got something for y'all we going to the car"<-----I dont know why nikkas let nikkas goto they whip when y'all get into an altercation and think they bluffing, either you stop them form going to they shyt and run the fukk away (this happened to me and my nikkas a month ago). Anyways dude goes to the whip pulls out the heat and nikkas was still tryna call they bluff and in broad daylight in front of alot of witnesses just shot da nikka in his chest. :snoop::rip:

We really got stop with this senseless violence man. fukk not making it past 25 nikkas not even making it past the legal drinking age. :to:

That's cause nikkas don't want to swallow they pride, which is something you have to learn to do as you mature.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The part I can never fathom is how dude thinks he's gonna blaze someone in broad day and then just... what?.. go back home like nothing happened?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I wish this senseless violence would just stop :snoop:

bad enough we have the whole world against us, now its our fellow black man as well

That's cause nikkas don't want to swallow they pride, which is something you have to learn to do as you mature.

exactly

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I wish this senseless violence would just stop :snoop:

bad enough we have the whole world against us, now its our fellow black man as well

exactly

It sucks nikkas end their lives as just another statistic

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I really hate the news but really there's no other way to keep up wit whats going on out here. It's either you're in the dark about alot of things going on and anxiety free or vice versa.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
We embrace negativity. Until that stops....

Call me what you want but I remember a time when I was down to fight for some of the stupidest shyt. Now, I brush shyt off (i.e. step on my kicks, accidental bump, long stare, etc.). Too much to live for in such a short time. I'm off the ignorance.