See how "they" stand with each other no matter what.....We can't do this not saying its right but they do this for each other with no backlash

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op is saying white people can separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to one another but if you were to say RKelly made good music his legal issues overshadows everything and you would be crucified with him.

That’s all.
Damn thanks breh

It’s like they can’t figure stuff out

That’s all I’m saying right here

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Damn thanks breh

It’s like they can’t figure stuff out

That’s all I’m saying right here
I think folks can figure that out.

I think the bigger point may be that WE don’t need to follow everything THEY do.

I don’t want Black men/ppl caping for Black men who are raping and taking advantage of ppl simply because they’re famous and talented. 🤷🏾‍♀️

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the bigger point may be that WE don’t need to follow everything THEY do.

I don’t want Black men/ppl caping for Black men who are raping and taking advantage of ppl simply because they’re famous and talented. 🤷🏾‍♀️
It’s not that per say

But its the point they stick together

No one of making tons of memes and skits doing the pile on that we do

It’s weird and it’s like so many of us get turn on sexually with seeing one of our own go down without a trial

That’s my main point

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

There’s a certain segment of people that don’t actually care about doing the right things, but just wanting to get away with the same garbage the other side does.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Op is saying white people can separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to one another but if you were to say RKelly made good music his legal issues overshadows everything and you would be crucified with him.

Wait, so OP's argument is that white people are on code in defense of Kevin Spacey? The same white people that got him kicked off of his hit show and have completely blacklisted him from Hollywood for the last 7 years even though he's never been convicted of a crime? Those white people are now "on code" because two deranged idiots don't like what the rest of them are doing?