Secret Level - Anthology Animated Video Game Series From ‘Love, Death & Robots’ Creator | Prime Video | December 10th, 2024

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
EXCLUSIVE: Prime Video is blending video games and animation for one its biggest bets in the adult-animated space to date. According to sources, the streamer has teamed with Tim Miller and his Blur Studio, the creative team behind Netflix’s acclaimed series Love, Death & Robots, for another adult-animated anthology, Secret Level.

Like Love, Death & Robots, whose episodes are based on short stories, video game anthology Secret Level, created and executive produced by Miller, consists of original short stories which are set within the worlds of beloved video games, I hear. Details are scarce but Amazon Games’ New World, Spelunky and PlayStation titles are rumored to be among the games and IP featured on the series, which is expected to be unvealed soon, likely during Gamescom’s Opening Night Live. Reps for Prime Video declined comment.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I’m intrigued but confused - are the episodes going to based on existing games or are they just going to be video game themed? :lupe:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Amazon's recently revealed Prime Video animated anthology series reportedly includes a Warhammer 40,000 episode based on Space Marine 2. https://bit.ly/4fNSxPH
I’m intrigued but confused - are the episodes going to based on existing games or are they just going to be video game themed? :lupe:
Existing properties, looks like.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Each episode of Secret Level taps into worlds from beloved gaming classics and new titles. Here is a list of games who inspired the 15 stories in Season 1:
● Armored Core
● Concord
● Crossfire
● Dungeons & Dragons
● Exodus
● Honor of Kings
● Mega Man
● New World: Aeternum
● PAC-MAN
● PlayStation (Highlighting various PlayStation Studios beloved entities)
● Sifu
● Spelunky
● The Outer Worlds
● Unreal Tournament
● Warhammer 40,000

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GVc0hlLWAAAjOui

GVdD429acAAvGcP

mBfmCE0.png

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Classic MM was more on the chibi side. Bro is looking like a skinny version of the 90s MM cartoon lol.