secret crush

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Has anyone ever exposed to your crush that you were crushing on them? Are you the type that likes to keep it a secret from them or do you pursue them? I don't like my crushes finding out.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
how did you know?

'cause i never told.

you found out.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
just say that you have a thing for cat piss and stop this foolishness
sista......many of the females here want me to father their
children and get the big peice of chicken.
a0yqua.jpg

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yeah, my best friend told my neighbor that I had a crush on him now he kisses me whenever he see's me. lol

I usually tell people when I have a crush on them, I wasn't gonna tell my neighbor tho. :laugh:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I had a crush on Tiffany, the singer who sang "I think we're alone now". That was a long time ago. She never found out.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
when i was in the 4th grade i had the biggest crush on this puerto rican girl in my class named Desir'e, one of my friends told her, i don't know why but i was embarrassed as hell about it

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.i be shy around someone im crushing on so noooo lol i had a crush on my weedman :pachaha: started off as close friends then became my lover after i told him now we

.your nexts move could be your best move !

Last edited by a moderator:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have told the people I was crushing on them but it never amounted to anything. It's cool though. I feel good with that closure. I can't do anything about it now since I'm married.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
In middle school 6th grade I was :flabbynsick: and had a crush on this bad redbone:ohlawd:...We were both in gifted so we have spoke and worked together and she was nice and smelled good as fukk...Well after a while my homeboy got a wind of it and decided to tell her...I was like :no: but he went ahead and did it anyway...:why:

All I remember is her turning around and looking at me like:merchant::huhldup:...brehs I was heartbroken and shyt:sadcam:...homeboy came back over like:lolbron:....I was like :wtb: