Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Youtube financial "gurus" watching the news the last week

mcmahon-ear.gif

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Zack Morris was an a$$hole on Twitter. Dude thought he couldn't be touched. I was in the Atlas discord but that shyt is a ghost town now. :mjlol: Only thing I liked was all the free resources in there. Glad I didn't take their financial advice. I'd be a fool to do so.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Zack Morris was an a$$hole on Twitter. Dude thought he couldn't be touched. I was in the Atlas discord but that shyt is a ghost town now. :mjlol: Only thing I liked was all the free resources in there. Glad I didn't take their financial advice. I'd be a fool to do so.
You think Ripster snitched? He's the only one I followed.

Someone got a bag for snitching.

Zack is an a$$hole. Look at this shyt.

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Crypto is a “scam” majority of people will lose money while the rich get richer , launder money and etc. if that’s not a scam idk what is . A guy I went to school with recently went to prison for insider trading and manipulation he was getting people he knew to give him money too :scust: . Funny thing was I knew he was scamming cause I remembered him from school:dead: cac was borderline retarded and I’m supposed to believe your suddenly a crypto genius :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is EXACTLY what I said was happening in crypto. People with money/connections create the movement, jump on it, and their followers like Coli posters get left holding the bag.

@YaThreadTrashB! was pushing these Atlas Trading guys even while this was the exact shyt they were doing. And coli posters pay the price if they listened.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crypto is a “scam” majority of people will lose money while the rich get richer , launder money and etc. if that’s not a scam idk what is . A guy I went to school with recently went to prison for insider trading and manipulation he was getting people he knew to give him money too :scust: . Funny thing was I knew he was scamming cause I remembered him from school:dead: cac was borderline retarded and I’m supposed to believe your suddenly a crypto genius :mjlol:

This is EXACTLY what I said was happening in crypto. People with money/connections create the movement, jump on it, and their followers like Coli posters get left holding the bag.

@YaThreadTrashB! was pushing these Atlas Trading guys even while this was the exact shyt they were doing. And coli posters pay the price if they listened.
People running in with their agendas blazing but majority of these guys are stock pumpers.

I watched so many people get destroyed playing WISH last year lol smh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"Financial Coaches" always make more money than the people they are Coaching

And 95% of them can't prove they were making anything notable before they became a financial coach....which is why they switched it up to "giving financial advice" instead of taking their own advice.

Same goes for pretty much any grifter holding seminars and selling educational packets and all that other shyt claiming to want to make you money. If they believed their own spiel then they wouldn't be wasting their time trying to trick people into signing up for that bullshyt.

Last edited:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube financial "gurus" watching the news the last week

mcmahon-ear.gif

Up to this point stock "gurus" thought shyt was sweet by saying "this video is NOT financial advice" at
the beginning of each video they put out lol. Glad they are getting hemmed up. :banderas: