Seasons of Series You Still Watch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Futurama, i don’t watch whole seasons but i will throw on an episode every other day or so if i want something playing in the background while working or cleaning

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Doctor Who: Capaldi Arc (Nu-Who seasons 8, 9, 10): If you're a FAN fan of the franchise, this arc (Moffat's last as showrunner, Capaldi as the show's first lifelong fan (and an S-Tier actor) getting to be The Doctor) is a MASTERCLASS in storytelling and acting (especially seasons 9 and 10). I've said it here and on reddit, but this was a flat out loveletter to the franchise from two people who love it dearly, and we as fans got to watch/read it. As someone who has seen/read/listened to/watched thousands of Doctor Who stories, "Heaven Sent" is the GOAT Doctor Who story. Ever. Ever.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G I'm interested to hear your...... extended 2nd hand opinion about various Doctor Who arcs/Doctors/Storylines.

Doctor Who: River Song Arc: (Nu-Who, season 4, 5, 6, then season 10): Doctor Who is at it's most base, a story about Time Travel. in River Song, we have someone who shows up suddenly in an ep knowing The Doctor, then in the next ep implying they were married (nothing new), but also KNOWING The Doctor's REAL NAME (some impossible shyt). Then she dies.

Then she shows up in season 5.

What unravels is my favorite love story/tragedy in fictional history. The Doctor has SEEN her die so it's unavoidable. The River that shows up knows everything about him up until her death.

She's living her life with him up until her death (which he JUST experienced), but HE hasn't lived through the shyt she knows he will. But she won't tell him his future for fear that he'll alter it..... and if he does, then she won't know the "him" that she knows.

When she finally has all the adventures with him and goes her own way (season 10), she doesn't recognize him when she meets him. But The Doctor knows this is the last time he sees her before she goes to meet an earlier version of him (season 4) and dies after she does......

But nikkas were miffed when I wasn't impressed with TENET and "nikkas shooting guns backwards"

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I regularly watch

ALIAS - the complete series
Odyssey 5 - it only had 1 season
24 Season 1
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Sherlock (BBC)
Robin Hood (BBC)
Musketeers (BBC)