Season 9 of Scrubs... what did you all think about it?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now they started having new characters on the show in season 8 but season 9 was where they officially had some new main characters. Would you say this season was still good even with the new characters? :leon:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I probably would have watched it if they stayed on...franco's little brother, Joe, who ended up on happy endings...It coulda been AIGHT, at least for people who were loyal to the show.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably would have watched it if they stayed on...franco's little brother, Joe, who ended up on happy endings...It coulda been AIGHT, at least for people who were loyal to the show.

Yeah, I could see that. I think they still would've needed the few original characters they still had even up to that point though.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
It was gfunny to me because I never followed the first 8 seasons of Scrubs from jump, just various syndicated eps so I never felt attatched to all the characters. Jane from Happy Endings was funny and James Francos bro is easily funnier than James Franco himself, it should of kept going imo.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It got better as the season continued.

Didn't really like the main girl much, but Franco grew on me, Denise and the old resident were great.

But the big problem was that all of the original writers left because they thought the show had been canceled. So when they brought it back, the writers had all went to Cougar Town, which meant season 9 had all new writers. And it showed when hey wrote for people like JD and Turk, they wrote their characters like they were actually in love with each other.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i thought it was ok.

it should have been a spin-off though rather than calling it season 9. i thought it got better once it focused on the med students rather than jd.

cole turned out to be a hilarious character. you suck zimmerman!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently on Season 8, but I've heard despite people shytting on the last season (season 9), it was actually a good, solid, season. The problem is the last season should've been it's own spin-off show called "Scrubs: Med School" instead of just a new season of "Scrubs".