Sea of Thieves is now the most pre ordered game on PlayStation

BBG

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:

Nah in all honesty I never got past the training, shyt was buns to me but I really have zero interest in pirate ships and booty so I'm not really the target audience.

Still throwing up the X on you hoes. I ain't unpacked my 5 since I moved back to Chicago in November :scusthov: bought a year of PS+ extra for nothing smh

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:mjpls:

Nah in all honesty I never got past the training, shyt was buns to me but I really have zero interest in pirate ships and booty so I'm not really the target audience.

Still throwing up the X on you hoes. I ain't unpacked my 5 since I moved back to Chicago in November :scusthov: bought a year of PS+ extra for nothing smh
:dame:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I always wanted to play this shyt with friends​

With a dedicated squad, you can have a shyt ton of fun, especially if you learn how to battle the griefing cacs who look to fukk your shyt up, just 'cause. It's definitely an engaging experience once you got a mic and a squad. It might be cross play too. Hopefully Sony won't be on that "We ain't in that shyt" and block y'all from rollin with the others out on them open seas.​

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This updates every 24 hours, it is definitely not the most preordered game on PS.

SOT preorders were just listed so it makes sense for it to be #1 in the last 24 hours.