Scust at these Twinz My 600 LB Life

Daps
They had another set of twins on, but they were just really co-dependent

My-600-Lb-Life-Brandi-and-Kandi-now-5-490x289.jpg

One of them got pregnant while they were in Houston from a one night stand, so she couldn’t continue with the weight loss plan.

My-600-Lb-Life-Brandi-and-Kandi-now-3-490x366.jpg

:snoop:
but they ended up staying together and getting married and raising the kid.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
One of them got pregnant while they were in Houston from a one night stand, so she couldn’t continue with the weight loss plan.

For some reason, I'm not shocked.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Despite everything, the twins’ first episode had a very happy ending. Kandi made a full recovery, and she and Brandi each lost more than 200 pounds. Their Where Are They Now? follow-up a year later saw their success continuing. The Washington natives’ combined weight loss had climbed to 500 pounds and counting, and each had skin removal surgery on her mind. But their situation became quite a bit more complicated when Brandi found out she was pregnant.

Which brings us to My 600 Lb Life Brandi and Kandi now. As we revealed in our last update on the two, Brandi has since given birth to a healthy baby! Neither she nor Kandi have revealed the child’s name or birthdate on social media (though we know from an online registry that the due date was June 19th, which is around when the baby looks to have been born).

But Brandi *has* shared a few pics of herself, her child, and her baby daddy, and they’re adorable as can be:
My-600-Lb-Life-Brandi-and-Kandi-now-1.jpg

Oops — did we say “baby daddy”? We meant husband! It looks like Brandi really was already married when she and Kandi filmed their follow-up, as her husband recently shared a celebratory one-year anniversary post.

“I got married to my 5,” Brandi’s husband, who goes by Femi Mark Eijs, wrote. “We are 5&6 as seen in the background

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you watch stuff like this?

Some shorty one time told me whenever she feels depressed she watches shyt like this to feel better about herself smh.
I watch this stuff all the time. I’m starting to think I have a weird fascination with severely obese people, lol. I do also like to see them losing weight though.i like to see them succeeding.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
nah. i saw a thread on them like a year ago

brunette is with a hillbilly
the other was with an AA "feeder" who looks like an Incredibles character with a rectangular head
Look at his name, he definitely not Ados. There is a bunch of them on that part of town by Doctor Now. He look Nigerian by the shape of his head.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They had another set of twins on, but they were just really co-dependent

My-600-Lb-Life-Brandi-and-Kandi-now-5-490x289.jpg