Scratching a huge rash on your neck with a big metal spoon appreciation thread

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This shyt feels so delicious :noah: I feel like a little kitty cat scratching behind his ear. Had to use the big boy spoon you use to scrape concón with :ohlawd:
5edad7c854989c32d4ba9fa4bddc0652.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Using a needle to pick at your ingrown hairs in your beard:blessed:hurts and feels good at the same time
You ever pull out an ingrown hair and the shyt a couple inches longer than the rest of your beard? shyt happened to me the other day and I made the :merchant: face. It’s like digging out your own aborted fetus. I didn’t know you were growing inside me for so long :damn:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This shyt feels so delicious :noah: I feel like a little kitty cat scratching behind his ear. Had to use the big boy spoon you use to scrape concón with :ohlawd:
5edad7c854989c32d4ba9fa4bddc0652.jpg

Using a needle to pick at your ingrown hairs in your beard:blessed:hurts and feels good at the same time

I get ingrowns, and had a rash a couple years back on my neck right under my beard. I scratched where it was itching, that sh!t got red and swollen an hour later. Old ignorant hood chick said with the ratcheted of tones, "damn what wuzz you eaten? ":picard:

I'll never forget that. I wanted to hide. That rash didn't go away for like two weeks. Winter time dry skin didn't help.