‘Scott Pilgrim vs. the World’ Cast Reunites In Upcoming Anime Netflix Series

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

The Netflix anime series based on the “Scott Pilgrim” graphic novels is bringing back the entire main cast of the film “Scott Pilgrim vs. The World” to voice their characters in the show.

The show, which was first reported as being in development at Netflix in January 2022, has officially been ordered to series. The returning cast members are:

Michael Cera (Scott Pilgrim), Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Ramona Flowers), Satya Bhabha (Matthew Patel), Kieran Culkin (Wallace Wells), Chris Evans (Lucas Lee), Anna Kendrick (Stacey Pilgrim), Brie Larson (Envy Adams), Alison Pill (Kim Pine), Aubrey Plaza (Julie Powers), Brandon Routh (Todd Ingram), Jason Schwartzman (Gideon Graves), Johnny Simmons (Young Neil), Mark Webber (Stephen Stills), Mae Whitman (Roxie), and Ellen Wong (Knives Chau). Additional cast members will be announced at a later date.

scott-pilgrim-ko.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm here for it.

As much as I loved the movie, it did have to rush through six books in 90 minutes and a lot of subplots and character development had to fall by the wayside.

Wonder how much they'll have to update the story. A lot of the humor and dialogue is peak millenial and Gen Z is definitely not going for any part of the Scott/Knives relationship. :huhldup:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm actually a Scott Pilgram novice. I never read the books and I didn't watch the film when it came out in theaters (I remember the sad reactions from everyone on the forums when it flopped) but I recently watched it and found it very enjoyable. I feel like this is a train that I should've been on a board with a long time ago.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm here for it.

As much as I loved the movie, it did have to rush through six books in 90 minutes and a lot of subplots and character development had to fall by the wayside.

Wonder how much they'll have to update the story. A lot of the humor and dialogue is peak millenial and Gen Z is definitely not going for any part of the Scott/Knives relationship. :huhldup:
Hopefully the adapt and go beyond the books.

I wonder if Lil Uzi will do the soundtrack since he's such a big fan.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I didn’t even know the movie was based off books. This should be dope though. I fukk with the movie heavy