Scott Disick: "baby daddy" and Kourtney Kardashian boyfriend, may not be the father

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
kourtk30f-4-web.jpg

kourtk30f-3-web.jpg

69451745.jpg

kourtney-kardashian-scott-disick-mason.jpg

Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick step out with son Mason amid paternity scandal report

The happy reality TV family Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and their boy Mason are facing paternity rumors.

Is Scott Disick putting on a paternal front?

The suave star and girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian were photographed with son Mason checking out the turtle pond at The Commons shopping center in Calabasas, Calif. Thursday morning.

The trio looked happy as can be despite In Touch Weekly's scandalous report this week claiming that Disick, 29, may not be 3-year-old Mason's biological father.
In a shocking confession, L.A.-based model Michael Girgenti revealed to the gossip mag that he had an alleged tryst with Kardashian, 33, in March 2009 after meeting her at a "944" magazine shoot in 2008—leaving a chance he could be the real dad to Kardashian's son, born December 14, 2009.

"We started kissing, making out and touching each other. We were fooling around on the couch for a little while before I took her to the bedroom," he told In Touch of his alleged fling with the reality star, who he claims was on a break from Disick at the time.
"I slipped her clothes off. She helped me undress, and we fell into bed."

A lawyer for Kardashian has completely denied these allegations, calling them a "preposterous and an outrageous lie."

"They did not exchange contact information. Since the August 20, 2008, on-set photo shoot, Kourtney never spoke with him, saw him nor met him again. Kourtney has never been alone with him, and Kourtney certainly has never physically/intimately been with Mr. Girgenti," her lawyer tells the mag.

Read more: Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick step out with son Mason amid paternity scandal report - NY Daily News

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this is why you don't wife a hoe or better yet this is why every man should get they child tested as soon as the lil nikka pops out

I ain't taking no other man's kid home from the hospital let alone raising him

women are trifling bytches for pulling shyt like this.....having a man raise another man's seed is pure evil

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if there is one lesson my dad taught me that i will never forget its to never trust an armenian bytch -martin luther king jr

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
u a cac for putting baby daddy in quotation marks
"baby daddy" because the baby looks like Kourtney and Michael, not Scott's baby...

if Scott is the father no need for quotes.

anyone who is baby daddy could be a baby daddy. no cism. With Scott, "baby daddy" because he might not be the father.

Scott might be there for the Kardashian financial ride. if he is not the father, thats it, no promotional events, no products/endorsements...

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
"baby daddy" because the baby looks like Kourtney and Michael, not Scott's baby...

if Scott is the father no need for quotes.

anyone who is baby daddy could be a baby daddy. no cism. With Scott, "baby daddy" because he might not be the father.

Scott might be there for the Kardashian financial ride. if he is not the father, thats it, no promotional events, no products/endorsements...

yo idc